Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Notices

Page 1 of 6
123 »

tallanvor is offline Old 02-13-2012, 02:56 AM
    Reply With Quote   #1
tallanvor
Contributing Member
tallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25649
Nothing special but what else do us Texans fans have to talk about. Everything else has been discussed.

SlideShow

The TV is in a horrible spot. Why wouldn't they have it on the center panel instead of the ****ty art?

Sponsored Link
sealclubber1016 is online now Old 02-13-2012, 06:40 AM
    Reply With Quote   #2
sealclubber1016
sealclubber1016 is Omer Asik -- working the boardssealclubber1016 is Omer Asik -- working the boardssealclubber1016 is Omer Asik -- working the boardssealclubber1016 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2010
Member: #45988
He'll be trading up in a few years. That boys gonna make bank, but its a nice little starter mansion.

clutch citizen is offline Old 02-13-2012, 07:08 AM
    Reply With Quote   #3
clutch citizen
clutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13153
That's an Ashton Woods home. It looks bigger than it actually is. Nice homes, though.

EddieWasSnubbed is offline Old 02-13-2012, 07:18 AM
    Reply With Quote   #4
EddieWasSnubbed
Contributing Member
EddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 2002
Member: #3471
From delivering for Pizza Hut to a borderline Pro-Bowler with that house in a matter of 4 or 5 years(if that). Good for him!

conquistador#11 is offline Old 02-13-2012, 07:32 AM
    Reply With Quote   #5
conquistador#11
conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18869
if I'd gotten to the nfl three years ago, i would be on top of the world, chico. I would be a multimillionaire by now. I would have my own cheese farm a fishing boat..grand marshall of the rodeo..all of it.

Severe Rockets Fan is offline Old 02-13-2012, 07:59 AM
    Reply With Quote   #6
Severe Rockets Fan
Contributing Member
Severe Rockets Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSevere Rockets Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSevere Rockets Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Mar 2001
Member: #2288
He's going to regret having the kitchen next to the living room...those damn loud dishwashers

TheChosenOne is offline Old 02-13-2012, 08:23 AM
    Reply With Quote   #7
TheChosenOne
Contributing Member
TheChosenOne is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineTheChosenOne is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineTheChosenOne is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2010
Member: #46709
he's 2 mins away from a buddy in Pearland. true story brahs.

LonghornFan is offline Old 02-13-2012, 08:46 AM
    Reply With Quote   #8
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
LonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7178
Ugh, it's Pearland. Nobody wants to live there so you can get your McMansion on the cheap.

DonkeyMagic is offline Old 02-13-2012, 08:51 AM
    Reply With Quote   #9
DonkeyMagic
Contributing Member
DonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: May 2006
Member: #18051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Rockets Fan View Post
He's going to regret having the kitchen next to the living room...those damn loud dishwashers
more and more homes are doing this and I use to like the idea, but the more I thought about it it would be annoying to be watching something while someone else is cooking, cleaning, etc in the kitchen. My old girlfriend's place had a similar layout (with kitchen next to living room) and it was real annoying to have the background noise.

However, it does look like he set up his "tv/gamin" room upstairs with those 2 black chairs...which i have no idea how he fits into.

bigtexxx is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:14 AM
    Reply With Quote   #10
bigtexxx
Contributing Member
bigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4585
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyMagic View Post
more and more homes are doing this and I use to like the idea, but the more I thought about it it would be annoying to be watching something while someone else is cooking, cleaning, etc in the kitchen. My old girlfriend's place had a similar layout (with kitchen next to living room) and it was real annoying to have the background noise.

However, it does look like he set up his "tv/gamin" room upstairs with those 2 black chairs...which i have no idea how he fits into.
I much prefer this setup -- you can talk to you wife while you watch TV and she cooks.

clutch citizen is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:15 AM
    Reply With Quote   #11
clutch citizen
clutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtexxx View Post
I much prefer this setup -- you can talk to you wife while you watch TV and she cooks.
Plus, it allows the cook to watch TV and not be excluded when guests are over. I like the open concept. We have that concept in our home, but we never do use the dishwasher.

JayZ750 is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:25 AM
    Reply With Quote   #12
JayZ750
Contributing Member
JayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 2000
Member: #1462
Our kitchen is next to the living room and it's not a problem at all. In fact, it's awesome. I don't understand why you would want it another way. Dishwasher aren't 747's or anything.

I don't know what JJ's personal situation is. Personally, at his age, with his cash - even considering he doesn't have as much today as he will in a few years, and it's the NFL, so nothing guaranteed - I would have bought much much much closer to town. But maybe he's just not a big city guy in any way.

weslinder is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:30 AM
    Reply With Quote   #13
weslinder
Contributing Member
weslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18282
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayZ750 View Post
I would have bought much much much closer to town. But maybe he's just not a big city guy in any way.
He's from Pewaukee, Wisconsin.

Guys, this is not a reliable journalistic source. Hold off on the torches and pitchforks. Who the hell even is Jeff Balke? Never heard of him. Houstonpress.com is also just a blog, not a credible source.

JayZ750 is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:33 AM
    Reply With Quote   #14
JayZ750
Contributing Member
JayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayZ750 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 2000
Member: #1462
Quote:
Originally Posted by weslinder View Post
He's from Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
noted... but that doesn't mean he might not prefer big city living. plenty of small town kids go big city and vice versa.

Especially just for a time. Especially at his age. Especially with his cash. And closer to town Houston isn't even that "big city". Maybe he has kids or something...

NewRoxFan is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:40 AM
    Reply With Quote   #15
NewRoxFan
Contributing Member
NewRoxFan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineNewRoxFan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineNewRoxFan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2002
Member: #3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Rockets Fan View Post
We don't have the open design and to be honest, I wish we did since it creates the feel of more space and you can talk with people in the kitchen while in the family or dining room. And dishwasher noise isn't a problem if you get a Bosch (hardly hear it at all, even while in the kitchen. The bigger problem is cooking smells permeate the house.

Kam is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:41 AM
    Reply With Quote   #16
Kam
Contributing Member
Kam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Member: #3419
I think half the roster lives in Pearland. It's a shirt ride to Reliant.

^^

LonghornFan is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:52 AM
    Reply With Quote   #17
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
LonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7178
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtexxx View Post
I do as well, although I'm the cook. If you own a nice, high efficacy dishwasher you can't even hear a thing. I lived in a very spaced out home and hated the layout.

bigtexxx is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:56 AM
    Reply With Quote   #18
bigtexxx
Contributing Member
bigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4585
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornFan View Post
I do as well, although I'm the cook.
*snort*

time to upgrade that woman

doboyz is offline Old 02-13-2012, 09:57 AM
    Reply With Quote   #19
doboyz
Contributing Member
doboyz is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Dec 2005
Member: #16393
The open floorplan is the trend these days. You can cook, entertain, and the central hub is usually the kitchen area. This way you can still enjoy company while seeing everything thats going on.

Baqui99 is offline Old 02-13-2012, 10:24 AM
    Reply With Quote   #20
Baqui99
Contributing Member
Baqui99 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBaqui99 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBaqui99 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBaqui99 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBaqui99 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBaqui99 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2000
Member: #1703
Only $400k? Clearly JJ Watt does not come from the JaMarcus Russell school of financial planning.

Page 1 of 6
123 »