1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy PS3

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by bullardfor3, Aug 21, 2014.

1. bullardfor3

bullardfor3 Member

Looking to buy a used working PS3 preferably the slim kind or later models. I had the original PS3 (fat) version and I got the ring of death. I tried fixing it with one of those kits from ifixit but it lasted about 30 seconds before it died again. I have a PS4 now but there are still a lot of PS3 games I want to play. I'm looking for just a console as I have many controllers and games.

Looking for a good price or if you're willing to trade I have some assorted Houston sports memorabilia (signed Parsons jersey..hehe, bobbleheads, action figures, Hunter Pence bat, signed UD Vince Young card, Longhorn stuff). I'm also a Rockets season ticket holder so let me know if you want to trade for some tickets. Section 430 Row 2

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I got a slim ps3 I barely use. If you're interested we can talk more. PM me.

3. bullardfor3

bullardfor3 Member

sent you a pm

1 person likes this.
  4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I didnt get anything. Check your rep.

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

id sell you my PS3 not a slim but it is a tank!