1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Lin + Boozer + Kobr + Swaggy P = Comedy Gold. Team should be hilarious to watch.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I do not see the goofiness with Lin.

Howard, Parsons and Harden were goofier.

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Lin is the stooge

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't know what's more pathetic. Is it the people you "researched" that live with their parents and have "dead end jobs" or the person who takes his precious time to stalk them because they disagree with their fandom on an internet message board and on top of that claims some sort of superiority of success on an internet message board?

Anyways, I think it's more creepy than pathetic.

5. Jt29

Jt29 Member

So what do we call those teammates n coaches who could call timeout but didnt? Less smart? Dumb? Ignorant? Idiot? Stupid?

6. calcium

calcium Member

But why would one hate Lin himself?

I thought it was just hate of some of his more fervent fans?

Let the hate go, man. It's not healthy for you.

7. Remii

Remii Member

Lol... That was hilarious.

Good luck to Jeremy though... Like him or not he did help us win some games.

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I imagine everyone who throws around the term LOF imagines the dude on the end is this guy. LOLLLLLLLLL

9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

One of the more spectacularly useless posts of the entire board. That's saying something.

The only thing that unites a lot of Lin fans is Jeremy Lin. A lot of them liked him a whooole lot more than the Rockets, and hey, that's their right. Now let's all move on.

It is quite possible that both Lin and the Rockets will benefit from the new scenery. Cheers.

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

King needs to chill. No reason to be so rude to other posters. If you don't like them, that's fine. But why do you feel the need to insult people on a message board?

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry LOF, this guy blames Jeremy Lin

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...mself-for-late-turnover-in-game-4/#22624101=0

“Should have held on the ball and called time out,” Lin said. “I had the ball underneath. I saw a lot of players. I figured they were going to come and trap me or put me in a tough situation underneath the hoop along the baseline. I just wanted to get out somewhere away. Whoever hit the ball away, I didn’t see it coming. That’s on me.”

12. i3artow i3aller

More suckiness than anything.
    No Rocket quite embraced the suck more than Jeremy.
    [​IMG]

13. King1

King1 Contributing Member

And yet you have more posts in 4 years then I do in 10

14. King1

Lol at people attempting to justify adults living with their parents

15. sew

sew Member

Then ignore them?

I find it hilarious that you spend so much time and energy calling them out on an internet message board. They are not worth your time.

16. dback816

dback816 Member

Please show us your research.

17. fchowd0311

I find stalking a more morally reprehensible act than living with your parents.

Ya, I post more than you on this message board. Yet, I still don't stalk people.

If you honestly have such low self esteem to have an internet dick measuring contest fine so be it. Lay out all your life accomplishments right now on your next post.

I'm just telling you that stalking especially over such trivial matters is creepy. You are creepy and I don't care if you are a ****ing MIT graduate you still are creepy.

#497 fchowd0311, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  18. fchowd0311

Dude, he is an internet stalker. I once made a positive comment about Lin in the GARM. This sparked enough motivation in him to stalk my social media profiles. He later replied that he wishes not to offend me because he saw my profile(I'm assuming Facebook) and he stated he "respects veterans". Whatever that means. I'm sure when he is referring to his "research" he is reffering to stalking posters on this message board through their social media profiles.

19. King1

It's this easy to get you upset.

20. King1

More anger. Your social media isn't pretty, Remember I gave you a mulligan. You are a lonely can that won't see a women naked unless you have money in your hand

I will apologize in advance if you're special. Looking at pics makes it's impossible to tell.