1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. the shark liked deb4rockets's post in the thread (Music) Your Personal Top 20 Albums.

Dang, I forgot all about Aerosmith and Bad Co. I played the hell out of Rocks, Toys in the Attic, and Wings, as well as Bad Co. Bad Co....

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  2. raining threes liked Corrosion's post in the thread Just get Donovan Clingan for #3.

I'd take Williams at 7 in a hurry. He's got a lot of tools and doesn't take bad shots or make many mistakes. Great length with well...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:42 PM
  3. dc rock replied to the thread [2024 NBA FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (5) Dallas.

Stars eliminated despite having 24 more shots on goal. Keep sending the negative vibes to Dallas. It’s working. [IMG]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:41 PM
  4. Rustyrig liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Primary trade candidates.

I flip flop on Jalen like his performances flip flop. I don't dislike him personally like I disliked KPJ, his inconsistency just...

5. Believe It! replied to the thread Primary trade candidates.

The efficiency is frustrating yeah, but many quality players had similar numbers in their first 3 years. Many did. He's had 1 year...

6. Bury Me in the H replied to the thread [2024 NBA FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (5) Dallas.

Off topic but suck it Stars.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  7. solid replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The bottomline as of now is that the Astros are playing like an also ran, a .500 club at best. We are used to a champion, definitely a...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  8. Bury Me in the H liked Jontro's post in the thread [2024 NBA FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (5) Dallas.

this finals boring af so far

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  9. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

Because Loperfido strikes out about half the time with zero power, so he does indeed have some things to work on. Also, apparently...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:36 PM
  10. raining threes liked DrNuegebauer's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Nice! I didn't realise that was an option So we could have a potential Brooks Smith Sengun Thompson Whitmore Eason 2024 #3 Plus $70m...

11. raining threes liked Corrosion's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Yes, there are scenario's where the team as a max contract to spend. That generally revolves around dumping Jalen Green's $31.2m cap...

12. Pole replied to the thread [Movie] Mad Max: Furiosa.

ABSOLUTELY. Fury Road comes to mind.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  13. zeeshan2 liked raining threes's post in the thread We could've had Kyrie....

This is fair, Kyrie only plays hard if he's got a chance to win a ring.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  14. zeeshan2 liked napalm06's post in the thread We could've had Kyrie....

/thread

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  15. zeeshan2 liked houston#1's post in the thread We could've had Kyrie....

This is a knee jerk reaction. Why did you not say that we could have Kyrie before this NBA Finals?

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now