1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. jim1961 liked Williamson's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Man, I'm not even mad at him for taking the money. I'd have done that too. He just should have kept his mouth shut about our city.

May 9, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  2. Xopher liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol.

Also let's not forget the LEO who killed themselves after Jan 6. They were having a very hard time dealing with being assaulted and...

May 9, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  3. Xopher liked dobro1229's post in the thread Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol.

Sad. Seems like Trump maybe just appeals to people who are mentally unwell and at their wits ends. It’s not like any of these guys...

May 9, 2024 at 11:46 AM
  4. Xopher liked jo mama's post in the thread Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol.

its a shame that yet another trump supporter lost their life because they believed his lies. cops died and were beat up, multiple...

5. roslolian replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Huh??? There are only two ways to upgrade team shooting right either internal improvement, coaching change or player change. We are...

6. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread States banning lab-grown meat.

It's the industrialization of farming and ranching that's the problem, not farming and ranching in-and-of itself. If people want to eat...

7. Xopher replied to the thread Sunday is "Birthing People's" Day!.

Unfortunately

8. Stephen_A replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

i dont get why you see any of my comments complaining. Its an assessment dude. I think you need to re read and absorb the main point of...

May 9, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  9. mikol13 replied to the thread Ministry to Rerecord "With Sympathy" songs.

He’s already been playing some of it live. On top of that, fans constantly talk to him about the record. I have a friend who when he...

May 9, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  10. utgrad97 replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

If Miami would accept it, I would send Bregman back for those 2. We'd have to send salary relief as well, maybe Miami could straighten...

May 9, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  11. crose liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

https://theathletic.com/5480959/2024/05/09/astros-pedro-leon-success-triple-a-future/

12. Stephen_A replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Im not a GM. I never said anything about replacing any of the core. Im sure a few players in the rotation may be gone. And i said to...

13. Jontro liked Rocket River's post in the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (4) Cleveland.

I wonder what is about Cassell that he cannot get any burn Rocket River

14. mikol13 liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

Such a timestamp on the sound of that era -- Jesus Lizard, Helmet, Tad, Jon Spencer, etc.

May 9, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  15. roslolian replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Again what is the point of that? What's the point of your complaint? Ok so we need to improve how would the team improve? Should we...

May 9, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now