1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. cmlmel77 liked Radricky's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:39 AM
  2. cmlmel77 liked houstonstime's post in the thread Angel Hernandez Good Riddance Thread.

"People close to him tend to love him, he is genuine, he sends them daily religious verses" Can we stop virtue-signaling... Angel being...

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:37 AM
  3. cmlmel77 liked lnchan's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

Remember last year when the Astros took down a Diaz tweet because it made Maldy look bad?

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:37 AM
  4. dobro1229 replied to the thread Mike Scotto: The Rockets will shop the No. 3 overall pick ahead of the draft in hopes of landing a s.

I think in reality we are looking at a situation where if there is evidence that suggests this #3 pick is more than likely a bad NBA...

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:36 AM
  5. seemoreroyals liked Stephen66's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

I'm going on vacation, maybe we won't suck when I get back

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:32 AM
  6. seemoreroyals liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

This hasn't gotten enough attention, like it has somehow been lost in all of the other underachiever ****. His OPS is 200 points lower...

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:31 AM
  7. seemoreroyals liked Willy92683's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

Send Chas to Sugar Land and bring back up Loperfido or Cabbage?

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:30 AM
  8. seemoreroyals liked panamamyers's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

[IMG]

9. seemoreroyals liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

Damn! We missed tying the record by one game, we had the scoring in one inning record right there and we gave it away yesterday but we...

10. Andre0087 replied to the thread Is Whataburger bad now?.

I should clarify, it was a Double Whataburger which is still too expensive.

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:29 AM
  11. seemoreroyals liked Kphorns14's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

1-4 since the return. Killing all of the momentum of getting back into the race. Abreu is bad juju for this team but they won’t cut him...

12. dobro1229 replied to the thread Mike Scotto: The Rockets will shop the No. 3 overall pick ahead of the draft in hopes of landing a s.

I get that there’s no big name prospect who is an obvious future star like Wemby or Lebron. Other than that though what actual evidence...

13. Corrosion replied to the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

I think the real question is whether or not there was an impact superstar available when the Rockets picked in each of these drafts and...

14. RussE replied to the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

Team ERA 4.31. Only the Angels and White Sox have higher ERA’s in the AL.

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:25 AM
  15. Corrosion liked Plowman's post in the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

Enough. Forget this guy.

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now