1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. chef0010 liked Reeko's post in the thread Just get Donovan Clingan for #3.

Shaq and Clingan aren’t in the same universe so no…there is nothing dime a dozen about Shaq younger Shaq looked like 7ft Zion out there...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  2. Salvy replied to the thread Woke people mad Caitlin Clark WAY MORE popular than other WNBA players.

[MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  3. dmoneybangbang liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

You’re expecting them to do stuff like read the news.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  4. raining threes liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

He built that Castle with bricks.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  5. Salvy replied to the thread What it means to be “woke”.

Imagine the meltdown if normal people stopped them from eating at vegan restaurants...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:58 PM
  6. Salvy liked tinman's post in the thread What it means to be “woke”.

@Ubiquitin @LosPollosHermanos @No Worries @ROXRAN @CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul Lol breh dropped the line of the year on the woke!...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:57 PM
  7. raining threes liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Primary trade candidates.

Fair enough, yes.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:57 PM
  8. raining threes liked Tuckmose's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

Astros had a decent May going only to force Abreu back in the lineup and lose 7 of their last 10. Clearly Crane and Espada care more...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:56 PM
  9. Jontro replied to the thread Primary trade candidates.

aint nobody should be untouchable for the right deal, tbh. if shenj and jaylon gets us ant, then we go for ant.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:55 PM
  10. raining threes liked deb4rockets's post in the thread Fire Espada.

I came across an old clip I had never seen before. Sometimes I wish Espada had half this much fire in him when we get the bad calls....

11. Plowman replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Jabari is a much better rebounder and shooter. (JJJ is a defensive beast, but is soft on the glass) And, I'm covinced his overall game...

12. Jontro liked TheBeastSystem's post in the thread Primary trade candidates.

It is time for jg to go Hopefully Charlotte will give us #6 and a future pick for him Then we trade down and get Edey and future picks.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:54 PM
  13. HTM replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Neighboring Arab states have taken plenty of Palestinian refugees in the past. Where was the “sorry, we don’t want to be complicit in...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  14. Believe It! liked thegary's post in the thread Primary trade candidates.

I would not move Jalen, Amen, Fred, Alpi or Jabari.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now