1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Ancient Moabite liked Scarface's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

Well Chauncey Billups skipped the 3rd year leap and had to start from scratch. He established the 6th year leap.

May 9, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  2. invocux replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

He's a better defender than Jokic and Sabonis [MEDIA]

May 9, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  3. Stephen66 liked Kemahkeith's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Mt morning routine before I go to the office. Make a cup of coffee Go to clutch fans Astros side. Get super sad and then angry Click...

4. Xerobull liked KingCheetah's post in the thread The Differences Between Men and Women Thread.

[IMG]

5. Xerobull replied to the thread States banning lab-grown meat.

Industrialized Vs traditional farming. I know it at a higher level.

May 9, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  6. NewRoxFan replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Funny how easy it must be to get into law school... [MEDIA]

7. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

#MeToo I will add that my afternoon routine is to spend all day looking forward to the game thinking "THIS is the game we turn it all...

8. Ancient Moabite liked Stephen_A's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

For this question to be truly answered there needs to be a study and data from last 10 yrs or more tracking players development and how...

9. Buck Turgidson liked juicystream's post in the thread Deion & Shadeur Sanders.

Head coaching or even being a top assistant at D-1 is like having 2 full-time jobs. I'm amazed guys do it as long as they do when they...

May 9, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  10. Jugdish replied to the thread Sunday is "Birthing People's" Day!.

I don't know...I was a C-section. My mom didn't do anything.

May 9, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  11. theDude liked DaDakota's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Cam reminds me of Lebron in his body type, came into the league at 18/19 already fully developed. DD

12. theDude liked Easy's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

He's the modern day Mutombo. :D

13. ima_drummer2k liked dc rock's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

My new evening routine is to angrily change the channel to 674 to see the score of the game, then change it anywhere else in disgust:...

14. Ancient Moabite liked Jontro's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

it took shenjoon 6 years to be a true star, so i'm gonna say 5+ years

May 9, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  15. Ancient Moabite liked Rocket River's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

If he were hear during his rookie year. .. . we would have traded him as well Rocket River

May 9, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now