1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Space Ghost replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

That is not what I said. Yes, Menendez is one. However lets not pretend corruption is a small problem. We shouldn't have to wait until...

May 31, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  2. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Inflation at its highest in 40 years….

The good ol deflect. Makes sense that a miserable shrew would tolerate failure.

May 31, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  3. fattz replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Yes I am and okay with it. We need leadership and every asset we give has a major flaw. Even #3 will be an overpay that we can’t afford...

May 31, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  4. zeeshan2 replied to the thread Just get Donovan Clingan for #3.

[MEDIA]

May 31, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  5. Aruba77 liked Easy's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

He took only 9 3pt shots in 74 college games and made only 2. One could conceivably argue that it was his role and he just followed...

6. RudyTBag replied to the thread Jokic going down to Rudy just upped Clingan stock.

The playoffs are all about matchups, and Rudy Gobert being a giant clumsy doofus on offense can make things difficult. We've seen it...

7. Salvy replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Totally unrelated to politics right, this was a bad look for Democrats but a win is a win I guess. I just wish ya'll were more sincere....

8. TheRealist137 liked Amiga's post in the thread Remember when the DOJ let Biden skate because he's mentally incompetent to stand trial?.

Biden (as well as Pence) followed the rules, contacted the authorities when they discovered materials, and fully cooperated with the...

May 31, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  9. JuanValdez replied to the thread Remember when the DOJ let Biden skate because he's mentally incompetent to stand trial?.

Actually, no, I don't remember that at all. I remember the DOJ deciding that didn't have a charge they could win a conviction on.

May 31, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  10. htownrox1 replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Don’t like how quiet things have been regarding Urquidy and Javier…

May 31, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  11. Amiga replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

of course not but really, that's directed toward his enablers

May 31, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  12. No Worries liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, eliminating constitutional right to abortion.

Because they are monsters, and really don't care as much for the life and health of the mother or the unborn but instead only want to...

13. RudyTBag liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Jokic going down to Rudy just upped Clingan stock.

How did rim protector Rudy Gobert do against the Mavs?

14. RudyTBag liked ShiniKashi's post in the thread Jokic going down to Rudy just upped Clingan stock.

Does Rudy going down to Luka lower Clingan's stock? :P

May 31, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  15. Amiga replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

"You can indict a ham sandwich" is an exaggeration but not completely off base. The indictment process very much favors the...

May 31, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now