1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. raining threes liked Reeko's post in the thread We could've had Kyrie....

while I like Kyrie, he would’ve been the best player here by far surrounded by a bunch of young dudes who have never played winning...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:26 PM
  2. IdStrosfan liked tellitlikeitis's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  3. raining threes replied to the thread We could've had Kyrie....

This is fair, Kyrie only plays hard if he's got a chance to win a ring.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  4. raining threes liked Nook's post in the thread We could've had Kyrie....

Kyrie would give no ***** if he played on the Rockets.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:24 PM
  5. raining threes liked RocketsFido's post in the thread We could've had Kyrie....

by that logic, we could've had Luka Doncic as well.. After the 2016-17 season, I was one of the few on these forums to say we should...

6. Buck Turgidson liked Kevooooo's post in the thread Dick Van Dyke.

I swear this is the same feeling I have when I see news about Jimmy Carter. No disrespect. It’s just crazy to think he’s been old longer...

7. Buck Turgidson liked deb4rockets's post in the thread Dick Van Dyke.

I started watching a Dick Van Dyke Special and I can't believe he is 98 years old. He sounds sharp as a tack, and doesn't look 98 at...

8. raining threes liked ChillyPete32's post in the thread We could've had Kyrie....

I’m vaxxed with one booster. I didn’t start that discussion in the thread either. Kyrie being allowed to attend games but not play in...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  9. raining threes liked rocketchamp's post in the thread We could've had Kyrie....

There are certain ppl here who don't care about public perception like me and a few others. Kyrie would've been great here. But the...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:22 PM
  10. joshuaao liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Ah, this is your first offseason on the BBS. It's always like this in the offseason. Actually, it's better than most, given the...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  11. IdStrosfan liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

I just dropped in to see what condition yall's condition is in

12. raining threes replied to the thread We could've had Kyrie....

Why was it moronic to not get vaccinated? He was correct. I feel like a moron for believing the govt and getting vaccinated. So yeah,...

13. raining threes replied to the thread We could've had Kyrie....

I will admit I was a fool for taking the vaccine. I guess you struggle with admitting you were wrong.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  14. Houstunna liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread [Official] Twins @ Astros.

"Why have Grae on the roster and not put him in to run for Abreu in the 7th? I know the response will be no one was gonna score on that...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  15. saleem liked Jturbofuel's post in the thread [ClutchFans] Podcast: Houston Rockets options with the #3 pick of the 2024 NBA Draft.

You aren't getting an all star for the #3 pick in a terrible draft.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:16 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now