1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread JJ Redick As A Coach?.

[MEDIA]

May 31, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  2. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I agree but the words convicted felon still can come out of his mouth and should in appropriate ways. This is a contrast election. In...

May 31, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  3. ROCKSS liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Once again, it's the Space Ghost Special: I know nothing about this topic but I'm about to give you all my opinions on it

May 31, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  4. Bo6 liked Mathloom's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

You do what you're supposed to do with any draft pick. Make him earn it. Bring him along through G League until he can practice with the...

5. Xopher liked No Worries's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

In the the words of Stormy Daniels ... That was fast!

6. Zen Tabak liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

[MEDIA]

7. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

I remember someone saying we would get tired of so much winning..

8. ROCKSS liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Again, it wasn't the cheating on his wife, nor even the paying off Ms. Daniel that he was convicted for, despite that even this thread's...

May 31, 2024 at 7:23 AM
  9. Xopher liked astros123's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Yeah jeffery epistein best friend who use to go on private planes with him for decades is totally innocent I'm sure lol. It's just...

May 31, 2024 at 7:23 AM
  10. Bo6 liked Rudyc281's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Topic as well Game is very mature for his age Can still grow 6’7 /6’8 in shoes possibly Topic and Sengun Pick and Roll Draft and stash

May 31, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  11. El_Conquistador replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Liberals always take it too far -- and this is their latest shocking and disgraceful progression. Fortunately Americans see through...

12. Bo6 replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

The Spurs being right behind us is a very interesting side note because we definitely need to be thinking about what they want. They are...

13. Xopher liked gifford1967's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

We've been using Gosling.

14. Xopher liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Their Ballet is nice

May 31, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  15. Xopher liked MadMax's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I mean,,,,,I’m as guilty of those allegations as…..no that’s too easy

May 31, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now