1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Oh, come on...with a game that bad, what else can you do but LAUGH??. The Clippers clearly had one of their best shooting nights of the year...Jeez Louise, Lamarn Odom was hitting three pointers!! The Clips shot 52% from the field...I think the shot in the mid 60's in the third quarter...If they shoot their normal percentage (44%), they only make 37 field goals, five more than the Rockets had...Who knows, maybe those missed field goals would have been three pointers...

Speaking of which....HOW many three pointers did Houston hit tonight?? two?? Maybe if they had made a couple of those treys, the deficit might not have been so large at halftime and Steve could have made a bigger difference in the second half (more on that in another post)...

Oh yeah, 28 FT attempts...That shows aggressiveness...Heck, Steve had six FT attempts in only a quarter and a half of playing time

One more note...Start of the third quarter...Steve gets a rebound and pushes the ball up the floor (that should please HeyPartner)...He hits Cuttino trailing on the play who proceeds to miss the dunk...Not only did that deflate a lot of the energy from the crowd, but the ball sails 20 feet the other way and LA gets an easy bucket on the opposite end...That was the exact point that Houston gave up. I really think that we would have made a big run had that dunk gone down

This was just a case of Houston having their worst game of the season and the Clippers having their best game of the season (outside of their victory against the Lakers) on the same night...

See ZRB, there's ALWAYS something positive to get out of a game

I never thought I would say this in my lifetime, but...

the Clippers OWN us!!

------------------
    If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!!

2. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

HAHA

u said jeez louise

hehe jk foo, this game betta be a wakeup call

------------------
    Lookin at a 75 year old man in a thong: NASTY
    Lookin at Shaq hit free throws: "O SH**!"

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

What is positive about the Rockets having the worst game of the season?

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

4. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

Well, atleast we now know Rockets can't have a worse game than this [​IMG]

------------------
    Dream
    Rejects
    Every
    Attempt
    Made

5. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member