1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Praise Rocket's Positivism Here

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Feb 1, 2001.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Yeah, I'll focus so much that I might actually tell a FUNNY joke one day!

Why isn't Kelvin Cato allowed into the adult section of the video store??
    The LAST thing he needs is to add a sprained wrist to his list of injuries...

What do you get when you cross Dan Langhi and Keon Clark?
    My guess would be about 175 pounds, combined...

What's the difference between a post office and an all-you-can-eat resturant??
    Instead of pictures of the most wanted criminals, the resturant has pics of Charles Barkley and Thomas Hamilton...

I got a million of 'em...

------------------
    If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!!

[This message has been edited by A-Train (edited February 02, 2001).]

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

<ui>[*]jenna can work her way back into the mix, and maybe no one will notice
    [*]fromobile can do a public jenna apology thread, to coax her out (then we pounce, cause we're bored)
    [*]TeXaSalsa will have time to fix his CapsLock key
    [*]Clutch can work on that new cc.net Slogan he promised us</ui>

I'm taking request...