1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is just sad...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mrgoubople1, Jul 18, 2003.

1. mrgoubople1

mrgoubople1 Member

Though 90% of men figure that the wnba is the worst thing since the xfl, (as i did b4 this boring rockets off season which left me with no choice) i am watching the comets sparks game and i have a few observations

-Comets player movement on offense, and the fact that everyone is constantly looking for the open man:D
    - A player on the sparks has post moves that make Cato's offensive game truly 100x more embarassing.
    - Michelle snow (the big skinny girl, loads of potential, can dunk) is the comets equivalent to Eddie griffin and she is drastically improved this season (maybe this is eddies too)
    - this game is far more entertaining than some of the brickfests the rockets put up last season (ok not more entertaining but not to far behind)
    - Their free throws are impressive for the most part
    - oh and their are players who look more muscular than yao;)

though u probably think womens bball is beneath you (as i used too), they could all school u guys.

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

First person to say the magic words has to give $5 to the tip jar. ;)

3. mrgoubople1

mrgoubople1 Member

ok i just watched 7 more minutes and i take back that this is entertaining

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

that didn't last long

next thread

5. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

yeah they could school me, right?

first of all I couldn't play some of those good looking women that our on the teams nowdays. I mean going to the freethrow line would be like just like going through puberty in the 8th grade and sitting in class with your first real crush and your daydreaming and then then the teachercalls you up to the chalkboard - you just would rather sit it out because they would know thats no pencil in your pants. just like they'd would you had the hots for suebird.

6. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

indicating that any facet of a wnba game is or could be performed better than an nba game is moronic. the coordinated ones look like me posting up (have some moves, can barely jump to get them off), the uncoordinated ones are bad. their passes are not as crisp, they do not shoot as well nor score as much (even accounting for the lower time of game), their spectacular plays are less spectacular, they do not handle as well, nor do they finish as well, missing easy layups being quite common. the wnba is a far inferior product and in any way trying to mitigate that is dumb. off season please hurry and end and go comets.

#6 francis 4 prez, Jul 18, 2003
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2003
  7. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

Im noticing the Comets raod jerseys are a dark red color and I dont watch comets games much. Is this gonna be the same exact color of our road jerseys?