1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man...Someone In Houston Caught Tmacs band, and are insane on dealing!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by WhosNumber1, Jul 1, 2003.

1. WhosNumber1

WhosNumber1 Member

This season! It was a black one im coveting! And i go to try and deal it... This kid gets if from someone who apparently works with the rockets who sent someone to get it after the game. As a gift or so or he just gave it to him. So I offer to trade him some yao ming. Maybe a strait up auto or something he says he has to give w/e he trades the tmac band for to the person! BUT SAYS IT WAS GIVEN TO HIM! And the guy checks to make sure he still has it! So basically I was throwing out a deal involving a ming spx...and or bowman sig with a topps chrome refractor... well he pulls this crap he wants it all! and then says his friend who "Works for the rockets" says how bad does the kid want it? Not to give over a thousand in BV For! Never seen somebody so greedy! And on top of that he wants me to send first to make sure i don't scam them! I mean he sent me the scan of the black T1Mac band and all so i know he has it but some people are just greedy! If i ever saw this person i'd prolly slug em for being so greedy!
    Sorry just ranting

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I have a blue Francis one that says "wink" on it. You interested? He threw it straight at my brother after a game last season.

3. WhosNumber1

WhosNumber1 Member

you do? Awesome! Very interested! i saw his franchis3 one on ebay which was cool. And its hard to find one he actually wore lol cause him and mobley always switch and stuff. LMK what you need for it...
    btw if u c this person slug them 4 me :p

4. R0ckets03

Have any cool Rockets cards for trade? Mainly Francis and Ming? Still have the Ming SPX?

5. WhosNumber1

WhosNumber1 Member

sold the ming :(
    I Donno if i got anything that could match it...Crap...Oh well im stuck with moochie norrises red # 12 band, lol

6. R0ckets03

Email me at AGheewalla@aol.com if you are still seriously interested. You can still make a cash offer or if you want to somehow get a cool Ming SPX or Ultimate Collection rookie and then trade me for it.

7. JasonDurbin32

JasonDurbin32 Member

I have a Steve Francis Rookie Card....