1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can We get rebounds

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by moestavern19, Jan 10, 2001.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I think we all know that Steve , Cuttino , and Shandon can take over a game with their scoring ability , But who is gonna get the rebound with 10 seconds left a prevent a tip-in? Kenny Thomas is probably our best Rebounder now that Dream is out , Cato never shows up , Mo seems to have good and bad games . Rudy cant keep expecting Steve Francis to pick up the rebounding load for this team , some one has to step up . Where is the first Rocket you see on the Rebound per game leaders ? Steve Francis , Who leads the team in Total rebounds . The Rockets really need someone to come off the bench and grab 6-8 boards .

------------------
    "Its a good thing they don't make posters of European players"

-Walt Williams after getting "posterized" by Zan Tabak .

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

look to your own user name for the solution

stop hating and start loving

------------------
    CUT Tino
    These Heaves are just getting Ridiculous!

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Oh great... now Smeg wants to acquire Moe the Bartender. For who? Apu?

------------------
    "Don't slap the glass Mobley, slap my ass...yeeeoooow!" -- HeyPartner decides to out himself. Makes you wonder if he's calling ISO's and 2 Shakes for himself... hehe

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

we have Apu on our roster, man give the guy some playing time, he has a sweet squeeshy move

------------------
    CUT Tino
    These Heaves are just getting Ridiculous!

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Thank you, come again!

------------------
    "Don't slap the glass Mobley, slap my ass...yeeeoooow!" -- HeyPartner decides to out himself. Makes you wonder if he's calling ISO's and 2 Shakes for himself... hehe

6. Thanos

Thanos Member

Barney is the man! The second coming of Barkley!

------------------
    "I have posted so much that what I say must be true"

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

nnnaaaa you all wrong
    we need Chief 'PIG' Wiggem

Rocket River

------------------