1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has Steve ever had a triple double?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROXRAN, Jan 9, 2001.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I can't remember. He was so close, I know the stats of the player is not as important as the team, but I was really hoping for it as a psychological boost for Francis and as extra momentum for the rest of the season.

------------------
    Sometimes you gotta do the next best thing!

2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

He had a few last year (2 from memory?)

I think that's it [​IMG]

------------------

3. Sane

Sane Member

Against the Mavs last year I think....

------------------

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

He had one triple double last season, and would have had one tonight had this game been competitive....

------------------
    If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!!

5. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

He had one spectacular triple double against the Warriors last January.

25 points, 17 rebounds, 14 assists

------------------
    President of the Jason Collier and Mo Taylor fan club!

Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

[This message has been edited by The Cat (edited January 09, 2001).]

6. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

He had one last year where he had 20+ pts 17rebs and 14 asts against Golden State. We lost the game though.

Oh, well. The Cat beat me to it.
    ------------------
    WooHoo! The season's here!....I'm still gonna need that keg of Pepto-Bismol.

[This message has been edited by AstroRocket (edited January 09, 2001).]

7. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

He also had one in Vancouver last year (The game where he fouled out in OT). We won that one.

------------------

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

This season? No.

Last season? Yes. Quite possibly his best statistical game of his career last year against Golden State was also a triple double. He had 25 pts, 17 rebs, and 14 assists in that game. I believe he had one or two others. Was one of the Vancouver games a triple-double for him?

He's also come close several times.

------------------
    "Don't slap the glass Mobley, slap my ass...yeeeoooow!" -- HeyPartner decides to out himself. Makes you wonder if he's calling ISO's and 2 Shakes for himself... hehe

9. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Can you believe it? Here we are, raving about Steve's all aroung game, and Clutch (or whoever handles the stats) forgets to give him credit for any rebounds or assists from tonight's game in the stats section! C'mon Clutch, you've got him under six asststs a game on the season man!

I NEED properly updated stats! [​IMG]

------------------

[This message has been edited by AstroRocket (edited January 09, 2001).]

10. ktfirstbsktnewmillenium

It seemed like he would get a tripple double last night.

------------------
    This is ktfirstbsktof01. I changed my email address, and I put it in the profile thing. I spelled it wrong, so I can't get my new password. Do you guys know how to recover the password? I can't use the forget your password? thing, cause the email address I put in is invalid. I'll use this username until I can restore my password.