1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There's a distressing lack of leaked info on the Rockets plans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LelWestbrick, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

His earlier posts indicate that he was a missionary at one point. I wouldn't rush to conclusions.

3. RocketsWin

RocketsWin Member

Told y'all. Come on now. We're better than this.

4. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Clutchfans never fails to dig up the dirt.

Can't get away with flicking a booger in here.

5. MarkItZero

MarkItZero Member

I'm sure inside the Rockets war room the mood is like, "Aright guys just go screw around on Clutchfans, the offseason will work itself out."

6. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Depends. Do you have sources? Like the "my sources told me" kind?

7. Solaris

Solaris Member

Its ok Morey, we still have faith in you.

8. RocketsWin

RocketsWin Member

Why yes, I do actually. My cousin's friend's sister's boyfriend's father is Darryl Morey and provided me with direct info about the Rockets 24/7.

9. sabesque

sabesque Member

I'm totally team cyberx and team doc rocket. I'll happily eat crow today "at lunchtime" but I don't see it for this guy...

I also have a hard time believing ANYONE from the bb ops side has time right now to be answering questions on clutch fans.

10. dram1

dram1 Member

you act as though Bosh's agent isn't going to tell the Heat what the Rockets offer was...this aint Real Estate...the agent is working for Bosh trying to get the most he can for his client/himself...so he simply puts two competing teams to go vs. one another.

In reality, this all showed us winning isn't as important to Bosh....do we really want someone here to whom winning isn't more important? I know it totally sucks, but eventually we would have seen signs of this element of his character make itself manifest if we would have signed him.

We need to get Parsons back in here as his 15M$ wont all count toward the cap. Pick up that lil PG from Orlando and call it a decent offseason. We will just have to wait for that 3rd Star a little longer.

11. treyk3

treyk3 Member

You are probably right but it wouldn't surprise me if Morey has someone on the forums trying to relax the masses though. DM is a really tuned in general manager and things look terrible.

12. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Did I step into a real life version of the salem witch trials? I'm not saying roe4christ is an insider, but some of you are making judgments about people without knowing all the facts. We all want good news for the Rockets, but going on a witch hunt in regards to anyone that posts inside information is not right.

1 person likes this.
  13. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

The question at hand would be is it really inside information?

14. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Honestly at this point in time I'd rather pretend it is insider information than know for a fact that it is not. We will know everything by tomorrow anyways might as well pretend like we know something now.

15. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

While true, the way he's posting would indicate it is. He's not mentioning players names(which the Rockets obviously wouldn't like) but giving out general information that the average fan simply wouldn't know. (How many possibilities the team is looking at, putting a percentage on the odds of parsons matching)

Now obviously, anyone could make all this up, but it seems at least plausible on the surface.

16. treeman

treeman Member

Why did he state his connections were family based yesterday, and today he is acting as if he personally works with Morey? Hard to take him seriously with inconsistencies like that.

17. sabesque

sabesque Member

I agree with that - he has been a very digitally savvy GM, especially with fans (Reddit stuff, tweeting at Bun B, etc...). Could totally see him doing that... Aside from my doubts about him actually being on Morey's staff, I just don't know if a 43 year old guy who has been a member since 2003 is the one he's going to choose to be his digital liaison.

I'll leave it at that. I hate to be bringing negativity to the thread. If it proves to be right, I'll definitely be back on here apologizing.

18. MFG16

MFG16 Member

C'mon clutchfans, let's get our ish together. Every thread since yesterday has insiders, people hanging on to every word from said insiders, people trying to debunk said insiders, and people who think the world is ending. Regardless of what anyone says we will know the direction of this team concerning this FA before Monday. Yes we got screwed over by Bosh but it's not the end of the world.

19. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

2-3 days ago you were on here asking other people about whether certain moves could be made under the CBA, asking if certain things were possible. You know, like a regular fan. Then you were suddenly a regular guy with a reliable source. Now you work for the Rockets and make direct proposals to Morey?

Okay.