1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If you like madden, or want to talk some football

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by marshall, May 31, 2003.

Tags:
  1. marshall

marshall Member

I mod at www.Allmaddenfootball.com. is a good site. Great source for madden info. If you don't play much madden you can post in the Real NFL/NCAA discussion or in the off-topic (lounge). The site is starting to pick-up traffic. I hope you guys like the site. Have fun

Marshall

2. Band Geek Mobster

3. marshall

marshall Member

LOL, that thing is funny. Im not trying to spam. I was just saying trying to tell people of a good madden site. If you don't like madden don't click the thread

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

And if you can't respect the etiquette of the BBS, then don't start threads. :)

5. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Dude, you haven't been here long enough to know, but Clutch is usually tough on spammers and people wishing to plug their own websites (unless, of course, it comes up in a conversation or something). Just FYI.

6. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah just ask Devestata... Oh wait you can't, because he was banned for spamming.

7. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

I vaguely recall someone else was put on thread starting probation.... hmmm who was that?

:p

8. marshall

marshall Member

I know this has deeply effected all of you so I apologize. I am not here to hurt feelings

9. codell

codell Contributing Member

Surely you aren't saying I was. If so, you are incorrect. ;)

Heypartner and I made a bet before the season started to see who could go the longest without starting a new thread (hence, the reason I did not start any threads for 5 or 6 months).

I'll let you guess who won the bet. ;)

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

This is Marshall's 27th time to plug his board

11. marshall

marshall Member

It isn't my board idiot. Anyway if you spent more time reading, then making lame ass insults, than you would probably have a clue of what you are talking about

12. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

Nice. Insults are bound to ingratiate you to the BBS.