1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lucky 13

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by xiki, May 20, 2003.

1. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

What is the Over/Under of these Lucky 13 games with the Cards and Cubbies that the 'stros will win?

I'm going with 5, hoping for 7.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I say 9.

I'll probably end up going to 4 of the games. Two in Houston and two at Wrigley!

3. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Lucky ass.

Have fun singing take me out to the ball game.:)

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Wrigley is a fun atmosphere to enjoy a game. I hope 4 u that u c 4 W's!

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah, I've been there a couple of times. Major's going with me, he's never been.

6. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I finally made it once. A couple of June's ago. It was 50ish, drizzling, blowing, miserable. I had a ball! It was the most fun atmosphere -- so unHouston-like for baseball.

In fact, I have been to @ 1 1/2 dozen ML baseball parks in my life (going to Fenway for the 1st time this summer) and it is 1 or 1a most fun.

The Cubs game was v Cards and Daryl Kile. 7th inning stretch song was led by Jack Buck -- and everyone booed! (Good naturedly, Buck looked like he was thrilled to be booed in that environment!).

7. deepellumrocket

Which games are you going to? I'm going to be at the 1 June game at Wrigley.

8. Buck Turgidson

You've got to get Major in the bleacher seats for one of the games - absolutely crazy. 50% or more of the people there don't care who wins, or even who's playing, they're just there to get drunk & scream for Sammy. It's a blast, as I'm sure you know.

9. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

1 - 1, 11 to go. Thursday nite doesn't look good. Friday nite doesn't look good. (Recently Bags does not look good, but I do believe in JB.)

10. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

3 - 3 at home. The road beckons. Scary. Five may have been high.

11. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

4 - 5 with 4 to go. If they could split them the trip would be sorta ok.