1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Observations from the NFL Rookie Shoot

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by VesceySux, May 26, 2003.

1. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Serves me right for posting NFL ish to a basketball board... It's not the replies I'm bemoaning about, but rather the views. I'm so not looking for a pat on the back or a thank you. I just want people to view the thread, that's all. Maybe I'll take a page from Holden and mislabel my title to get some views. Hmmmm. How does "Doc Rocket is my monkey sex slave" sound to you? I'd have like 1,300 views in a day with THAT title. :D

I'll post a few more pics later. Work's kicking my ass right now.

Supermac34: Go buy a bunch of boxes of this and I'll tell you what I do... :)

2. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

eh? you lost me -- is there something inherently combative that i'm not aware of about feigning shock that a top prospect from a hot chick hotbed like florida has a hot girlfriend?

3. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Wow, you work for Topps?!?!

What do you do for them? Photograph? Stats? Design? Corporate?

Is it true that Topps has vaults of old cards that have never even been cut?

4. VesceySux

:confused: Hope you're not getting that from ME. There was no sarcasm in my post, whatsoever. I was actually giving your site an indirect compliment...

Supermac34: I'm not sure about that rumor. It is entirely possible that there are uncut sheets floating around at our production plant in Pennsylvania.

5. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

How can I work there? :)

6. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

Great Post !!!

Thanks for all the info...

BTW, check out the new sig. :D

S.J.

7. Band Geek Mobster

I was so shocked when they revealed that Magneto was Wolverine's father in X2...how twisted is that?!!?

8. VesceySux

Did someone say... CHEERLEADERS????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Man, you just gotta love bored male photographers at NFL games. My hard drive at work is filled with these pics. (I don't even have to ask them to do it, either...)

F*** you, BGM. :)

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Man I cannot start a fight, I am so pathetic.

GO RAIDERS. :p

10. tozai

tozai Member

No Raiderettes? Nice post, alot of uninentionally (maybe) funny stuff.