1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not to pile on Harden, but this is a bit unbelievable

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fighton, Apr 24, 2014.

1. R0ck3ts

R0ck3ts Member

http://ink361.com/app/photo/ig-701478705020806190_35094360

Video of him I'm the club the two days before game 1

2. Andrew Wiggins

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Drunk.

[​IMG]
    Red eyes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    His party during ASW, he didn't want to be photo'd.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Bottles and models! NBA All Star James Harden flaunts his bottle of Ace of Spades as he stands on the couches at L.A.’s hottest club in the city, The Supperclub.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Om97ow-YvkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SCCyI1SC3gw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XxTAokPllwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M0aQNX_2kwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sup?

3. Play07

Play07 Member

He was at that new social sports junkie bar spot where everybody go few days before series started but I don't think he was drinking big turnt up tho. But he was there

4. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Damn is the word. If Harden is anywhere his normal self, we would be sitting at 2-0, regardless of LMA.

5. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Lame Hardon has performance issues.

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

"Partying all weekend"..... Um ok so that source was with him from Friday night to Sunday night and knew that he had a bottle in his hand the entire time?

Also the game was on Wednesday. Even if he had a couple drinks on Friday or Saturday, that is one nasty hangover to last 4 days.

Plus with game 1 last Sunday, when did he have enough time to "party all weekend"?

Look if he's drinking during a playoff series I'm not saying I agree that it's something I think is a good idea if true, but the way I read this I smell major BS, and people are obviously finding joy is piling on the dirt because hating on James right now obviously is very cathartic for angry Houston sports fans.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Seriously though. What is the deal with Houston fans? There is a very unhealthy obsession with trying to bring the players down in their own misery when they don't get their championship glory every year.

The Schaub incident was embarrassing, and I've heard worse stories about Kubiac getting scolded publicly as well. Last night not sure if anyone noticed the idiot who threw his cup at LMA when he was walking through the tunnel to leave. It's embarrassing.

Keep it classy HTown.

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

It's almost like they are trying to use some type of sad stereo-type. I just think Harden just doesn't have it right now regardless of what he does his time off.

9. NullNexus

NullNexus Member

Harden apologist are getting pretty close to LOF. Stop blaming the coach, stop blaming an injury, and stop making excuses, MAN UP.

10. Clarinetmonster

and that's bad because.......

11. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

I've noticed this dazed look he tends to have. The 1st time was the the finals against Miami. The 2nd time was last year against OKC and now I see it against Portland. It's like his head is somewhere else.

12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

pics or uncle nate can go f himself.

13. NotChandlerParsons

Who cares. What is he supposed to do with his free time, meditate under a waterfall?

14. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

Harden's weaknesses as a player are being exposed by the Portland coaching staff. It has nothing to do with partying.

15. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

On the contrary, perhaps he is not partying enough?

16. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

We have seen that dazed look from Lebron a few different playoff series too. I'm not happy about it either, but James is about as close to Lebron's level as we are going to get any time soon and he managed to pull it together when he got a little older.

People forget James is only 24 carrying an entire franchise of rabid fans. That's a lot to handle for a 24 yr old. He'll get there but unfortunately it doesn't look like it's going to be this year.

17. Theking

Theking Member

Get fu**ed!! What is the purpose of posting this bulli*****? To create more hate! F*co off and support someone else.

18. Karolik

Karolik Member

Funny, because thats exactly what a proper coach is supposed to do...yet do I see us exposing Lillard's defense? No. Portland's below average defense? No. What exactly are we doing? I have no idea.

19. hugo2000

hugo2000 Member

Haren partying is not news. he attending church is.

20. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

James can still ball the remainder of the series and make believers. but dude needs to plays better.. on both ends. His anti-defense has gone national in mass proportions. Youtube vids, highlights, sports topics, etc. Embarrassing.

Harden can still turn it around this series though and Rockets can still win. We need to play more desperate.