1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick Beverley is a Dog.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Spacemoth, Mar 4, 2014.

1. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Red Nations Junk Yard Dog!

2. Classic

Classic Member

Saw McHale call Bev a Junkyard Dog tonight. Without a doubt. Bev should make 15mil next year.

3. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YqE17eVBjLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

5. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Damn Bev came to play tonight. He was hounding the Heat, getting rebounds, steals, playing good man to man D. You see that D against Lebron??!! Bev looked like a midget guarding LBJ but LBJ couldn't do anything!

6. vator

vator Contributing Member

Yeah Mad Max definitely needs to be in there too. I remember getting goose bumps when he went nose to nose with Michael Jordan and didn't back down. Vernon was crazy as hell. He was actually the scariest skinny person I've ever seen lol. Maybe even Sam Cassel. Sam competed. Otherwise, I love the thread. Good job.

7. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Rockets probably won't give him the pay raise he deserves but I bet else where other teams are willing to outbeat the Rockets salary wise.

8. cbk41

cbk41 Member

removed

9. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

I love the fact that he is not afraid of the big stage. If Michael Jordan was in front of him, he would not give a damn.

10. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

only player lebron cant back down?

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MAHgTjin6bz/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  11. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Great thread.

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

GREAT thread. Lots of Mad Max comparisons being thrown around in my section tonight, not to mention all of the Beverley chants from the Rowdies. Really cool to see.

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

:rolleyes:

Awesome thread OP. 5 * thread.

His toughness is to be admired and soo glad he does not back down from anyone or any team:eek:

14. jocar

jocar Member

Amen to that! Nice thread!

here's another
    [​IMG]

15. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Love this thread and all the players that composed the "junkyard dog" team. I was too young to watch Ellie but from Sura and on, the Rocket's junkyard dogs will always have a special place in my love for Rockets Basketball.

They encompass Rockets Basketball the best I feel. Maybe not the most exciting player or players that get the most attention but just as important for a team than the stars. Just as the Rockets may not have all the talent or the glamour of other teams but they keep coming at other teams and never let down.

I just love Beverley's constant intensity and confidence. He encompasses the junkyard dog mentality to the fullest and then some. I would love to see more Rockets get some of that tenacity.

16. jocar

jocar Member

[​IMG]

Fear the Bev!

1 person likes this.
  17. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

18. ChippedToothLin

That video should show how he went to the other end for the easy bucket too tho. :eek:

19. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

Where is Shane? He certainly belongs in that club. I still have the flash back of his face with blood all over!

20. Philosophia

Philosophia Member