1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Rondo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 17, 2014.

1. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

You view it as derailing. I view it as injecting some needed sanity. I do the same in other much more important debates. Not knowledgeable? Critique this for me then. It is exactly what I posted in another thread.

To characterize me as not knowledgeable is laughable.

2. cyberx

cyberx Member

Knicks are interested in Lin... Rockets checking if they'd part with Hardaway Jr.

Doesn't look likely at all. Didn't even think it deserved it's own thread.

3. basketballholic

Guys, honestly. We're up against the trade deadline. Can we talk about that and the Rox instead of you guys going after each other all the time? If you don't like a poster and all their yack just put them on ignore and you won't have to see their crap. Let's talk about the Rox and trades please. I'm tired of wading through trash posts.

4. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Man, woulda been nice. Too bad.

5. Hoothrewpoo

Hoothrewpoo Member

you mispelled "to" in the first sentence

/end critique

6. conquistador#11

why would the wolves want a 29 year old rondo, when they're going to be stuck in the 40 win category for the near future? if we got rondo, it's because we want him for us.

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

LONG LIVE JTR!

8. King Drew

King Drew Member

Idk. Just was told that too look out for a major leak tonight. People in the rockets organization are really to happy go lucky right now for it to be bad tbh. But we'll see

9. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

Can this guy be banned already? I saw he was already warned once earlier in this same thread and this is now the second time he has implied that the Clutch staff would tolerate spreading false information for their economic benefit.

I think the majority here can agree that CyberX passes along legitimate information that he is hearing from sources. With the very nature of how many NBA trades are talked about but do not come to fruition, there is always going to be a much better chance of a rumored trade falling through than actually getting finalized. Even if this trade or other rumors don't take place, it's fun for Rockets fans to be able to discuss some of the talks that are reporting to be happening.

I, for one, have been coming back to this thread periodically looking for interesting/relevant discussion and updates, particularly from CyberX -- unfortunately every time I return I first have to weed through 5 pages of jtr condescendingly regurgitating the same spiel over and over. As many have said, he's made his point abundantly clear and at this point is basically trolling the entire thread. Please silence this guy already.

1 person likes this.
  10. basketballholic

Ban him yourself. Put him on ignore. Because if you don't and you and him keep gomming up the board I'm gonna put both of you on my ban list. Let's talk Rox and the trade deadline guys! C'mon on.

11. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

JTR

Even if a trade falls through doesn't mean you win.

Docrocket said we were going to get amare, because it got down to the last part of the trade...... Medical clearance .... Then the rockets canceled the trade.

Doesn't mean it was wrong just means it didn't happen... That trade was confirmed by many national outlets after the fact.

Cybrex and king drew have already been confirmed by the fact that even national media are hearing that rondo is being shopped and we rockets are mentioned

King drew called this weeks ago and said right around all star break it will start heating up and it has

No one cares s out your opinion,.. Even if a trade doesn't go down ...you will not get any. Rep nor will anyone think your right... You are just a pest.

Cybrex/doc/>>king drew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JTR

Now shut up ... Geez

12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Or just report him.

That's on y'all.

13. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Not only are you annoying, but you have reading comprehension problems as well.

He said

14. topfive

topfive CF OG

[​IMG]

I think we all know what comes next.

15. Pak14life

Pak14life Member

Haven't the rockets been trying to dump Lin for a while now tho? Doubt they'd find anyone besides NYK willing to take his money on

16. thebeastss2

thebeastss2 Member

He didn't characterize you as NOT knowledgeable, he in fact says he has no doubt that you ARE knowledgeable. But I think its pretty clear you aren't a very good reader.

17. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

[​IMG]

18. basketballholic

Doc Rocket, cyberx, and King Drew are all legit information sources. We have to consider what they say. 99% of the inside info that comes out winds up not happening. But it gives us a flavor of what is going on and a scope of possibilities. You guys that haven't been around and don't know the history of this board... give it a rest already. These 3 guys have all proven they have legit info.

19. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

LOL. To true. I looked at that and went wtf?

20. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Thank you for the Carlton Dance gif hahaha made me LOL. I always envision myself doing that at the thought of good news.

The next 24 hours are going to be intense