1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming Autos For Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by MagicFan, Mar 28, 2003.

1. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

I got it at the hotel this year... and at the arena, lol the 8x10 was at the arena but the ball was at the hotel and i snapped a pic of yao while he signed it...
    ima include the photos of the signed ball, (Not for trade, rookie ball , hehehe)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hard 2 keep the light off it since well who can close a scanner with a basketball on top :p

LMK if interested...

ps. notice hes dunking while amare's watching? Priceless..lol

2. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

odd, the 1 pic didnt load, eh its the ball mings signing , lol lemme kno if u wanna c it ill email it 2 ya

3. O-Mack

O-Mack Member

That's awesome magicfan. Where did you see Yao? Was it outside the TD waterhouse Center or at a hotel that the Rockets were staying at?

4. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

hotel, see the team bus? LOL

5. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

Whoah, wait a minute. Who's that guy on the left of the picture, cut off?

I know that guy. Well I don't really know him, but I think it's the guy who was supposed to meet me before a game once to give me a T-shirt I had won. And he never showed up.

6. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

that guys a jerk!
    he tryed to tell yao at the game not to sign for me! good thing yaos not good with english :)
    he told Maurice not 2 sign for me even tho he was going 2...
    he was a jerk!
    i had a astack of photos (all different players) 2 get signed, he thought i wuz doing doubles and selling, hes a jerk!

7. FrancisFan

FrancisFan Contributing Member

The guy is James Haywood, he's director of Rockets security. He's a nice guy and maybe he told them not to sign b/c you are selling them, look at the title. James helped me get a lot of autographs probably b/c he knew that I wouldn't sell them.

8. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

just cause i want 2 autographs don't mean im selling them! the only reason i made this thread is so i could show yall and c if ne1 would be interested mainly in a trade...
    i did it diff times!
    im not like at the hotel, c the guy with his book? he opens it with multiple cards there hoping they sign more..
    its not like i handed francis 10 photos, sign all these, and these photos i made on my pc~! if i was selling id buy proffessional ones.

9. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Get a life, MagicFan.