1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Detroit Free Press] Draymond Green already 'dislikes' Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hizzobbes, Aug 5, 2013.

1. jbasket

jbasket Member

Do you give death threats to a player and hate him just because of a good series? No, they have to do something in addition. I haven't heard of Timmy D getting many death threats like such recently despite his continued high level of play. Paul George didn't receive many death threats, but he played well in the playoffs too.

2. jbasket

jbasket Member

Did I come off as an OKC fan? Please, OKC/Supersonics are my 2nd least favourite team in the league (behind the Jazz). I heavily dislike Ibaka and Fisher. I was just providing another point of view.

3. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6Oh2FKENMoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. DFerrell

DFerrell New Member

It seems like Drayton misinterpreted his own verbiage. As in how can we hate him & he hadn't done anything. It was his team that got blew out by their lacking defensive. Trust me when next game come up they really better guard the 3point line harder. How we hate you all but y'all only dislike us, but y'all wouldn't let us break a record we earned to break. So it should be that He HATES us, & we may dislike G.S.. Though I don't think we feel anything towards them, at all. Now I feel when game time comes he better do more than bump his gums.

5. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

You guys really don't know who Draymond Green is?

54 points ring a bell? 18-28 shooting ring a bell? 7 assists? 6 rebounds? Madison Square Garden?

When Steph Curry put up those stats, he was in a gif with him.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

lmao! I.. cannot... stop.. laughing.

7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

If the rest of Houston is anything like me, they didn't even consider watching that series.

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

There is really no way to prove that statement, lol. But I don't think he would get death threats. He wouldn't be liked, but I think OKC fans are a bit looney. Unless ofcourse you are the one who would give death threats.

9. jbasket

jbasket Member

I tend to not give death threats, ha. To be honest, every fan base criticizes the opposing fan base, when in reality, most fan bases act nearly the same (Lakers/Boston/Jazz obvious exception).

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

lol. I agree, but death threats put them into the insane Lakers fan territory.

11. furyn

furyn Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ST0FRL35qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

13. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

14. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

You only forgot the Lakers. :rolleyes:

15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you come across as a pbev hater.. pbevs importance/impact to the rockets cannot be compared to draymond greens to GS

16. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Sorry... read too fast.

17. LiveEatSleepRox

Draymond Green, AKA, "some rookie who didn't even play and talked trash" or "that kid (who) is irrelevant".

Just because a player talks trash and gets ejected, doesn't mean the Houston players/fans instantly see them as important enough as to warrant an article written about it haha.
    To be honest, when it happened, it just made him and Mark Jackson look like the biggest sore losers in the NBA. But after the playoff series with OKC, and now the off season signings, I'm pretty sure that Green was (and IS) pretty far down the list.

18. jbasket

jbasket Member

I agree with you, but the simple fact is that not many people outside Rockets fans knew about him before Westbrook (he came midseason, took a while to crack the rotation). Don't be fooled by my '12 join date: pbev is one of my favourite players. He is all grit, hustle, determination, and competitiveness. Another great move by Morey.

19. OremLK

OremLK Member

Never heard of this Green guy, but that Warriors team sure is cute. Awww, Stephen Jackson thinks he's a little Harden! So cute.

20. jbasket

jbasket Member

Don't let the minority cloud your opinion of the majority; they are a good fan base in general. Their support is unwavering.