1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

sec 109 row C aisle 2 seats VIP

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Khal80, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Khal80

Khal80 Contributing Member

i have two of the best tickets in the arena

Center court section 109 3rd row....row C aisle seats 2 tickets

these tickets are going for amazingly high prices, im willing to part, might not be able to make it tonight

any offers? VIP CENTER COURT face is 112

meet in houston/COD

2. Khal80

oh and for tonights game HOUSTON vs LAKERS

YAO vs SHAQ

3. HtownRocks3

HtownRocks3 Member

how much are you asking for them?

4. Khal80

well they are going for a high premium the market are selling them for anywhere between 4-500 that i know of

but im willing to go below that

5. HtownRocks3

HtownRocks3 Member

if I lived in Houston I'd be interested. But I get to sit courtside anyways. :)

6. RocketFan4ever

RocketFan4ever Contributing Member

uh, I have about $20 :D

7. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Jiggyness , you've posted so far as I know, 6 tickets for sale with each having a face value of $112. If you and/or your friends cannot make the game and they are going for at least $400 (according to your statement above), that's at least $2,400 that you could've made.

Also, wrong forum.

8. Khal80

i gave four of them for face value yest, not making anything so some REAL fans from the website could go to the game

i know its the wrong forum, i also listed it in the classified forum and got like 10 views, this way if people want to go to the game they would see it and it would help me as well

9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I can get you a couple of sweatshirts. I'm already going, but I might have some friends interested. Let me check, and if so, I'll post here. But it looks like you might have to eat them. Dude, just come to the game cause it should be great.

10. Khal80

thanks, but m coming i as hoping and getting lucky and making some,,,,,but decided not too,,,,great seats though