1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Am I prude?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by gatsby, Jun 8, 2013.

1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

No. Butt sex.

2. VanityHalfBlack

Silent films of that era?

3. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

If you would wait until you were married to have sex, then its not prude, and I think everybody would understand your point of view.

but you are only waiting, because some timeline you made.

and see you kissed her before 3 months, and she didnt think you were a creeper or only looking to get in your pants, and you can keep knowing her to find out if she is the one, so nothing really changed your point of view of her, and I dont think, she changed (in a bad way) her point of view of you.

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yep, arbitrary. hopeless romantic. dates to find wife. That more than wraps it up, nothing else needs to be said.

(Though its kinda contrasting that its about doing the gentlemanly thing, while still displaying her "braggadocio" like to the fellas. Though maybe he probably respects the rules of "pics please", and its to show he's not a typical forum dork and troll.

But if its about having "MEANING", then yes its getting MEANINGful feedback of us saying she's "good to go" and saying "You LUCKY feller, you!". And best of luck in it)

5. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

Dont listen to anyone here. I am not a virgin but the next person I have sex with will be my husband on the day we marry and i dont care what anyone has to say about it. Its your life. Do what u want. Sex is just sex. Doesnt make a life worth living. Sad that most men, here and in general, think this way.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

If you can do what you want in your life, because it's yours and that makes it alright, why is it sad that some men want to have sex with theirs?

If sex is just sex, no biggie, why now put it on a pedestal by waiting until marriage?

I respect women that want to wait because they think it's that important to wait, but it sounds like you're just waiting because of something a guy did or didn't do in your previous experience. Women love and need sex as much as men, just not as constantly. It's not that men are thirstier for it than women. Women just lose the thirst at certain times.

7. StevieFlight3

StevieFlight3 Member

women are more thirstier my friend, they just get it when they want it.

8. solid

solid Contributing Member

And you came here to ask for advice? Where you will be ridiculed unmercifully?

I think you are charmingly old fashioned and chivalrous, which will be unappreciated by most modern women. But, if it is appreciated by the "one," that is all that matters.

1 person likes this.
  9. tmms

tmms Member

I'm more curious as to what will happen when these two actually get married. Is she gonna have to live according his time table on everything in their marriage where he's gonna cling to his <A HREF="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=8007993&postcount=146"> "personal, deeply held views"</A> on how he wants his marital relationship to develop? I do hope they work things out...together.

10. DwightHoward13

Just joined, so I cannot say for you personally, but people who believe in celibacy have balls.

11. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

big filled balls

12. gatsby

gatsby Member

I'll take that as a compliment.

Thanks. Sex is wonderful but not the reason for dating or a relationship for me. It definitely adds to it though!

Thank you, solid. This is exactly what I hope for.

I don't practice celibacy. I just wait a while...

13. gatsby

gatsby Member

Here's an update for you all, post-kiss:

We talked and she said she was concerned we're moving too quickly and wants to slow things down.

Maybe we're perfect for each other? Haha.

14. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Either that or you've been friend zoned.

1 person likes this.
  15. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Give her some of dem panties that vibrate.

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Ouch, welcome to the friend-zone.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

She wants the D.

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Mine.

1 person likes this.
  19. SWTsig