1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Schoolgirl fan of Barak Obama shot by Taliban!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IzakDavid13, Oct 9, 2012.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I am not blaming people who live in Pakistan if they don't endanger their own life. But I admire those who do, just like I admire Germans who fought against Hitler.

Very good news. I hope they keep it up and isolate those assholes.

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

What you forgot to mention is that in your country as one out of 7 in the world - also including Saudi Arabia, which you like so much - you would get the death penalty for it.

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

The behavior, which I described already. If I were white, I assume you'd call me a Stalinist like you do everyone else to your left who's not Muslim.

My criticism of America? Please. There are people running for Presidnt of the US more critical of the US than I am. Nice shift trying to bring the American members of the D&D on your side by bringing up my criticism of the USA though. It won't work, as you've seen, many here disagree with me, but they know I don't hate their religion, I don't hate their race, I don't hate their region, the only thing I hate is imperialism and that goes for the American, the British, the Islamic, aaaaaaaaaaall types of colonialism.

Here it is plain and simple: no violence, no war, even though I supported violence in one statement and then apologized and took it back. I denounce it from all sides right here right now. No violence, no war. Zero, none, nada. I have supported it in my life and if you had a transcript of my life, you would find me justifying war. Just like you do. But gone are those days, and with it, gone is the leg you claim to stand on. It's called learning and growing up, something you clearly skipped. You see I am proud of learning and changing my mind. You seem to take pride in having the same ideas a 6 yr old would have forever.

Let's hear you denouncing war and violence after what you've said about democracy in Egypt and Libya. After what you've said about the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. You freedom fighter you.

Again and again, keep displaying the same behavior. You call me all those things based on those unrelated posts, LABELLING them at your whim. Exactly what Islamic extremists do, and would do to me. Same. Exact. Behavior.

They never believe in what I believe in: no war, no violence. They all believe in what you believe in: whatever it takes to impose our will, human blood be damned, ours and theirs. These are core principles of co-existance. But for you, it's convenient to ignore the big things and focus on the little things. GASP! He is offended by an offensive video. He is just like them!! Hilarious.

But the end game is clear: you support war and violence, and I don't. I will never pick up a weapon. If ever I will never vote for someone who supports war. I would never support another country which supports war. I will always befriend people of any and all countries and share core ideological beliefs with those who reject weapons, reject violence, and reject war. I'm not an idiotic "constitutional lawyer" who equates the people of a country with the policies of that counry which are out of their control. I know the difference between the UAE and Emiratis, Germans and Germany, Americans and America.

Dreams of establishing an ISLAMIC CALIPHATE. lol That's precious.

4. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Yes the biggest problem in the world is unenforced execution laws regarding homosexuality (which neither of us agree with) in the UAE rather than propensity for wars which kill millions of people regardless of their sexual orientation (which only you agree with).

Keep trying.

5. bmb4516

bmb4516 Member

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I'll take your word for it. You still support a repressive, intolerant ideology, though. It's very easy to say "I'm anti-war." I know plenty of people who pat themselves on the back for saying that, but who are still intolerant assholes.

As to your allegations of me being a war-monger, these are all inventions you made up.

7. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Yes my ideology is intolerant of imperialism and aims to repress it with language. I'm such a terrorist. :rolleyes: Meanwhile I cunningly support peaceful means of conflict resolution. How sinister!! :eek:

It's very easy to say anything. It's a whole other thing to actually preach it or do anything about it. It's a world of difference to stick to this belief in a warring atmosphere.

Take the extreme example of the teenage girl who got shot - her life would have been much easier and safer if she yelled death to america and all hail the domestication of women. She would find it easier to live, eat, learn and even get married.

For illustration, go into a Neo Nazi neighbourhood in East Germany and yell out "Hitler was a murderous criminal and I love Muslims!". See where that gets you. See if it's easier to get along with those people by denouncing war rather than supporting war.

As for you being a war-monger, I'll stop calling you that when you stop voting for people who support it and start diversifying your criticism of injustice to encompass more than just Muslims. Frankly, if in the last few pages you even once said that you don't support war except in self-defense, I would've taken your word for it. But even that much seems to be too much for you.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It's news to me that I shared with you whom I vote for.

9. Mathloom

Supporting Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...iners-announce-fatwa-on-Malala-Yousafzai.html

10. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

13. Mathloom

Supporting Member

How do you deport a citizen? Plus he is a solicitor. Why would you deport anyone for free speech anyhow? A fatwa is not a death threat. A fatwa is just a scholarly opinion. Any Mufti can issue one. The fatwa they describe doesn't call for killing or attacking or harming her, it just says that their scholars believe she is not a Muslim.

The media has convinced a lot of people that this is not a British problem. That Islamistan is a country somewhere. That being Muslim is a nationality.

In any logical journalism, this article should read: "British hardliners announce condemnation of 14 year old activist who was shot by Pakistanis."

But the owners of the newspaper are a couple of right wing multi-billionaire British hardliners themselves. Just a different type of British hardliner. So they get to post their fatwas in the Telgraph while hardliners like Choudry announce their fatwas separately.

I hate people like Choudry. I posted this to show his extremist beliefs and his ridiculous beliefs.

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

You're right, he should be free to say whatever he likes.

But why should anyone who doesn't have a relationship with this girl care if (a) she's a Muslim, or (b) these so-called "scholars" consider her to be a Muslim?

And using the word "scholar" suggests there is some merit to what they do. I'm struggling to see what that might be.