1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McGahee

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by AznBallerz55, Jan 15, 2003.

1. AznBallerz55

AznBallerz55 Member

Wow can u believe the guy declared for the 2003 nfl draft. Man, what is he thinking. I guess he may realize that he may not be as good as he was pre injury so he doesn't want to risk a chance to go back to college and not succeed and not get drafted. If i were Charley Casserly i would draft McGahee in the forth round at best becasue it is such a serious injury. On the othe hand with his work ehic he might be able to make it back and it would look like a steal.

:confused:

2. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Contributing Member

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I hate that ******* injury bug. :mad: