1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video Game] Zelda Skyward Sword

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Keyser Soze, Oct 1, 2011.

1. RiceRocket1

RiceRocket1 Member

Never pre-ordered and it seems that all the bundles with the gold controller are gone. Any chance of them releasing more or should I just forget about it and buy the game alone?

2. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I know! It sucks a lot of places are sold out, that wiimote looks cool. I hope they get more in by Christmas so I can get as a gift to myself. Lol

3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

This thursday-Friday walmart and gamestop are getting more(black Friday) Best Buy I hear might have a few extras.

4. liljojo

liljojo Member

Just about to enter the first temple. Haven't figured out how to open the door yet, but I figure this is a good stopping point.

Amazing game. Feels so much better than TP.

5. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

Just beat it. WOW at that end game.

6. liljojo

liljojo Member

Finished last week. Not better than OoT, but surprisingly close.

I miss Epona though.

7. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

yeah OoT is in a class of it's own

8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I think I'm close to beating it. I just finished collecting the 3 different parts to the Hero's song. Now I have to go back to that dragon in the cloud thing to teach it to me. How much would you guys say is left of the game?

9. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

you're pretty close

10. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Just got it yesterday, but haven't started playing it. I used the controller though to play Twilight Princess. Even though the games stand alone, I want to play them in order.

11. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

Even for Yahtzee, this is a nasty takedown of the latest Zelda game.

<div style='width:650px;font-size: 12px;'><embed src="http://cdn2.themis-media.com/media/global/movies/player/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.7.swf" flashvars="config=http://www.themis-media.com/videos/config/5148-be23eeee8f9dc0f4e727e13391927736.js%3Fplayer_version%3D2.5%26embed%3D1" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" width="650" height="391" wmode="opaque"></embed><div><a href='http://www.escapistmagazine.com'>The Escapist</a> : <a href='http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation'>Zero Punctuation</a> : <a href='/videos/view/zero-punctuation/5148-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Skyward-Sword'>The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword</a></div></div>

Fanboys, I'm just linking, not hating.

12. mrm32

mrm32 Member

45 hours later, I finally beat it. Great game. I just don't like how all my hard work was deleted at the end when I accepted Hero Mode. Oh well. So where does this game fall in chronological order in regards to the others?

13. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Can someone explain to me why the game is so pixelated? Just got it today and it hurt my eyes. I have a 1080p Samsung led tv. Do i need an hd cable instead of the av for the wii? Every other game is fine which didn't warrant me to get an hd cable for the wii but i will if it makes a difference. The background from the distance is so blurry. Feels like i'm playing n64 graphics.:mad:

14. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I think it may be because of the cell shading factor.

15. Bigpetelikeiron

The very beginning

16. ashiin

ashiin Member

That's because the wii doesn't have HD. The highest it can go is 480P, you'll just have to live with it. Still a great game though and after a while the graphics didn't bother me anymore cause it still looked pretty awesome.

17. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

Also it looks like impressionist paintings in the distance.

18. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Just beat the game today after a week. Think I'm going to hold off on hero mode for a little while though. I love the zelda series so much, only thing that annoyed me was fighting the imprisoned the 3rd time :mad:. Also, I HATE swimming!!