1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Wins!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by DUCK2324, Oct 19, 2002.

1. DUCK2324

DUCK2324 Contributing Member

Houston Cougars actually won a game 56 to 42

2. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

I heard they had a safety that was NFL material. I think his name is Milligan. Reynolds is pretty good too. 840yds so far this year and they have 5more games to play.

3. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Yeah, the Milligan kid. Basically, everyone said he was the next Ronni Lott and he made the UT wrs piss in thier pants.

4. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

I was listening to the game on the radio yesterday and the announcer said Milligan picked UH over Michigan. If he had went there instead of UH his name would be on TV alot which mean the scouts would be looking at him harder. They also said
    S. Wallace of Iowa State was very close to signing with UH.

5. Live

Live Member

So was Josh Heupel, the OU QB, which would have made a few Horns happy I suppose. ;)

AH....the legacy of a decade of horrible leadership.

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I just read an article about Seneca Wallace and they said he was deciding between Iowa State and New Mexico State after JUCO. Maybe the announcers meant out of high school, though.

7. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Nope they said out of Junior College. They said he was the top rated QB in JUCo and the Cougars were all over him
    but Iowa State got him. He made a very smart choice.