1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hill's ankle is better -- really

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SxAxTxAxNx666, Sep 23, 2002.

?

Who actulally thinks Grant will be back, and better then Ever?

1. Hell Yes! Grant Hill, he's the guy who drinks Sprite!

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. NO! Hill's career was over before it began.

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  1. SxAxTxAxNx666

SxAxTxAxNx666 Member

"Hill's ankle is better -- really
    Word out of Orlando is very positive regarding SF Grant Hill's healing ankle. Hill has played in just 18 games since joining the Magic as a free agent two years ago. But there is much "this-time-will-be-different" sentiment in Central Florida. Hill has been playing pickup games at the team's practice facility and has been going full bore. He is in great shape, thanks to the hours he spent in the swimming pool -- he sometimes calls himself, "the black Mark Spitz." Should Hill return 100 percent, the possibility of the Magic using an all 6-8 combo at the 1-2-3 spots will resurface, with Hill at the point, McGrady at shooting guard and Mike Miller at small forward. "
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba

This is for those Hill Hata's, Grant's back with avengance!

2. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I'll reserve my skepticism (which I don't have for Glen Rice, but Rice doesn't have anything close to the history of injuries as Grant), but I wish Grant all the best. If he's truly healthy, I'm glad for him and the Magic.

3. Stevie Francis

lmao @ hell yeah he drinks sprite. Thats really funny. I really don't know if he is better. if he is the magic will be in the nba finals a lot.

#3 Stevie Francis, Sep 24, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2002
  4. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

I'm skeptical as well, but I really really hope Grant Hill comes back and is better than ever. He's a class act guy, and he deserves it after all that he's gone through.

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I hate the Magic and I dont care much for TMac, but how can anyone in the world hate a guy like Grant Hill.

I wish him all the luck and I hope he kicks serious ass.

6. X-PAC

X-PAC Contributing Member

I agree just not some Rocket ass. We have had such horrible luck with the Florida teams in the past... ugh.