1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LOL! COWBOYS WIN! TEXANS LOSE!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Monkey7392, Sep 15, 2002.

1. mav3434

mav3434 Member

Good game for the cowboys today. THey really did right the ship, ha ha.

I guess it wasn't all Bryant Westbrooks fault after all

2. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

YA, and how about those Texans today!

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

We're an expansion team, and we were competitive against a good team. You've been rebuilding for years, and you got embarrassed. Not a good comparison.

4. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Ok, then don't ever complain when I call a Lakers championship tainted. Logic can't get any shakier than what you're using for your claim of the Spurs.

5. DrewP

There is no comparison here. I was just mentioning how the Texans played today.

6. mav3434

mav3434 Member

Yes, there is no comparison after 19-10. Just a contrast.

7. DrewP

I think you might be r****ded. You are talking about a different event. I am not comparing them to the Cowboys. The cowboys have nothing to do with this. Get it, r****d?

8. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Ah, Drew...I wonder if you even realize how entertaining you are to the people who annoy you the most. As just an outside observer here, its easy to see how easy you are to get worked up.

I wish I could offer some assistance...but I don't like the Cowboys. :D Though saying your comments 'have nothing to do with the Cowboys', after letting everyone see how personal you took the loss, is quite a stretch and only gives people more ammunition to work with....

Ah, well. Back to reading these funny threads.

9. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

It did and will next week too. Mark my words.

10. RocketsPimp

Sure, keep on believing that. You probably think Emmitt Smith is the best running back of all-time too.

:rolleyes:

11. RocketsPimp

Keep that thought in your head because the Cowpokes likely won't be holding up any trophies for the next 10 years at least. They still haven't completed their downhill slide.

12. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Hey, you cut me off! That's taken out of context. I had to dig deep just to find out what that was.

BTW, although the Rams probably will win, I will go for Dallas once again. Our O has been getting slightly better, and they were without Larry Allen today. (that's right, HE would have made a difference! J/K) Only problem is our D. Didn't play so well against the Eagles and the Rams are probably much better than them, despite the record. But there is always a chance...

Well, by carries he is! And he should get the yards soon, as well. Now Barry Sanders, imo, would have probably better, but he won't get the record. You can say all you want about Emmit having a good O-Line and stuff like that, but they can only help for 5 yards, at the most. He did the rest. JMO.

13. DrewP

Im not easy to work up. I just get pissed off when these people keep saying the same r****ded things over and over and over again. I have to keep repeating myself and thats irritating.

14. Holden

Holden Member

"watching a r****d f*ck" is from emmit smiths "comedy roast" put on by shaquille oneal. i saw this on pay per view at a friends house. a comedian got up to "roast" emmit smith, and got on the subject of shaq playing basketball. he said that watching shaq playing basketball was like watching a r****d f*ck because he is so uncooridnated. i dont mean to steal your thunder or anything. but obviously you are a cowboys fan, and obviously you watched this. and i was just pointing out you arent original.

:(

15. mav3434

mav3434 Member

I think you might be a sore loser cowboy fan who can't admit defeat. You are comparing them to the cowboys; you brought up the Texans loss in two separate threads after people said the Cowboys lost to Philly yesterday.

You attempt to divert attention from the pathetic fortunes of your beloved cowboys by shifting the light onto an expansion team made up of retreads and rookies, which, in case I have failed to mention, BEAT the Cowboys.

Get it?