1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

borriest team

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Ghettostar85, Aug 8, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Warriors and Nuggets. Boring A$$ teams...

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

NOTHING can be worse then watching Moochie put on a dribbling show.

3. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

What about Kenyon Martin? :confused: He's one of the most exciting power forwards. He is a great dunker. Kerry Kittles is pretty exciting too.

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

The Jazz aren't boring to me, because I have a great time rooting for their opponents.

5. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

For me, this one is easy... and I'm surprised no one has mentioned them... the Philadelphia 76ers. They might be more exciting this year with more offensive weapons, but I have had a hard time enjoying watching one player play one on five and jack up shots on 50% of the possessions.

The Rockets play isolation basketball... but there is some ball movement, some diversity, and some perimeter shooting. With the Sixers it's almost the same thing every possession... same player, you know he's going to shoot, you know it will be a bad shot, etc.

I know they're a pretty decent team... but it is so hard to watch a team with only one scorer and a group of scrappy role players that specialize in one on one defense.

6. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Heat. Outside of waiting for Zo to suffer some freak injury, the Riley slugfest has devolved to a mockery of the game.

7. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Same thing can be said about the Spurs my friend. ;)

8. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Should've known you would say that. ;)

The Spurs are a little different, though. It's a lot easier to watch "one scorer" when the scorer is a big man. Plus, the Spurs have Tony Parker and other finesse players from the perimeter that make the game exciting. Guys like Parker, Daniels (last year), and Ginobili are a lot more fun than Eric Snow and Aaron McKie. Plus, the Spurs "defenders" can actually shoot the 3 pretty well. :)

9. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

the nets are no more exciting than the cavs will be next year with darius miles and dejuan wagner. they might be better...but still booring.

10. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

I disagree...eddie jones slashes up there with the best of them. the whole team plays intense D, and they have some pretty well orchestrated plays.

11. Hydra

Hydra Member

The Knicks, Heat, and Wizards are all boring. The Knicks have to be the worst though. How do they do so little with so much?

12. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

The Knicks! Seriuosly, seeing Spike Lee talk smack with the opposing team is the most exciting part of their night.

13. mav3434

mav3434 Member

Right on, more importantly, how the hell do they spend so much on so little?

14. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Remember when the Cavs averaged about 60 ppgs?

15. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

The Lakers are pretty damn boring. Watching Shaq charge his way to the basket every other possesion isn't my idea of a good time.

16. aznlincolnpark

17. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The Cavs have been the most boring team for years,but they could get exciting with Wagner,Davis and Miles.