1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm looking for three #34 Jersey's

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by eric.81, Jul 24, 2002.

1. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Being born and raised in Houston, I'm a big fan of the local sports scene. Actually that is an understatement. I have never or will never root for any other teams.
    As a way to decorate my apartment, I got the great idea of purchasing 3 jersey's... all number 34 (autographed if possible):

The first is the Rocket's #34 for Hakeem (the greatest player in Rox history).

The second is the old-school Astros #34 for Nolan (greatest pitcher EVER and my childhood idol).

Third is the Oilers #34 for Earl Campbell (the greatest Oiler in history - sorry to all of you Warren Moon/Bruce Mathews fans).

Just think of how these three framed #34's would look hanging next to eachother. It's easy to find Hakeem's Jersey, but I have had a helluva time finding the other two because they're so outdated. Does anyone have any idea where I could look? Please post some ideas on here. I can't afford much of this stuff yet but I'd love to know where to look... thanks!

Eric

2. brad_w

brad_w Member

I'v Got an Autographed Hakeem Jersey, It is the old "Red and Gold" Uniform, You know, The Good One,,,,,,,,,, Any way, I got right before They Won The first Title,,,,,, It still Has the Tag on it.

3. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Are you willing to part with it? I'm interested, so if you can think of a price email me at erud81@hotmail.com. If I don't get an email from you, I understand... I wouldn't want to part with that jersey either.

thanks,
    eric

4. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

You could probably find the other jerseys at jersey-joe.com and go to the mitchell & ness throwbacks section.

5. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member