1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ncaa football 2003?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by junglerules, Jul 15, 2002.

1. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

I would wait if I were you. The rosters these guys make online are pretty good and in depth as far as players name and depth charts go. Now if you want to make your team even better, then go ahead and do your own thing.

I like taking the easy road and let others get the job done while I have fun playing the game for the 20 or so hours it takes to do that.

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

True, but that's only for PS2 users. Xbox users have to manually do everything unless they send in a memory card to some guy at NCAA rosters.com but I'm not going to buy a memory card.

Funniest thing just happened. I picked up my game at Gamestop and they had a display of the game for all versions. So I started playing as Texas on the Xbox display. First play, run CB, gain 5. Second play, I choose a pass but I forgot which button was which so I just pressed something and Oregon intercepted Simms. Not a good start for me.