1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If China doesnt let Ming play this is a good trade. Manajua Tua BABY!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Monkey7392, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Monkey7392

Monkey7392 Member

Houston Sends:

Glen Rice
    #1 pick
    #15 pick

Memphis Sends:
    #4 pick

Clippers Send:
    Odom

Houston Recieves
    Odom
    #4 pick

Memphis Receives

Clippers recieve
    Glen Rice

That means we get what we want, Lamar Odom, and Caron Butler at #4. Memphis finally gets some Depth and some pretty good players with the 8, 12, and 15. And Clips get their man Jay Williams and relieve us of Glen Rice's Salary.

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

is that some good manajuatua you're smokin'???

3. Rockets2003

Rockets2003 Member

Why would we draft Caron Butler if we get Lamar Odom. They play the same position. I think that if this trade would occur, I would draft Chris Wilcox, Tsk (don't know how to spell) or Hilario with the #4 pick. Therefore, we solve both our small forward problem and our big man problem. I still think drafting Ming and Nachbar is the best thing. I actually think Nachbar at #15 is the steal of the draft.