1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Celtics Make Huge Comback, Down 26

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Kormelink3, May 25, 2002.

1. red

red Contributing Member

holy crap...wtf...amazing...

2. nilsrock

nilsrock Member

Good thinking, always be prepared to lose. :rolleyes:

3. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

What you said , <B> The Cat</b>

Doesnt make alot of sense about kidd not being MVP or deserving it.

Maybe your just talking out of your ass because Kidd almost stole it from Tim Duncan, but if you look at the statistics, Kidd had it all the way.

Kidd's still in the playoffs, only down one game. He led the league in Triple Doubles with 8. He was 4th on the Double Double's list with over 44. He just had two previous triple D's in the playoffs and to call him "a non deserving MVP player" is odd and the question that comes to me is Why do you come up with BS like that??

Players play in over 1000 games in a overall good career, and to look at one game and judge a player like that, makes no sense.

Kidd still had 12 points 11 assists in that lose. But i'm just calling it a very good game by the Celtics. The nets really, had nothing to stop them.

With momentum shifting so eagerly towards the Hometown Celtics, it's not as easy as you think to score some buckets.

There a very young team. Jason kidd is the 2nd oldest player out there for him with only 7 years of experience.

The oldest is the shiny masked man, Lucious Harris with 8 years.

Home court still belongs to NJ.

4. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

Also let me just say this.

I'm a spurs fan like yourself, <B>The Cat</B>. But I can't and won't call Tim Duncan "Clutch".

Remember that series with the Pacers??

Kidd was amazing in ripping shots after shots down, after the pacers had come back.

Thats exactly like the Chris Webber deal that you're talking about with the lakers making their 4th quarter run.

Except for the fact, Kidd won that series for them, while Webber just got one game.

There's 2 more, hopefully more to go.

You're just making a double standard type deal when you talk about Kidd not deserving MVP and about Webber.

5. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I agree.*