1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

anybody want some bobble heads?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by DiSeAsEd MoNkEy, Mar 21, 2002.

Tags:
  1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

I sent it back on its way to your house today. Thank you again for helping me out. I was so sad when I saw the bobblehead in that condition. You really are a good person and I want to thank you. You went way above the call of duty. Thank you again
    Everett

2. emoreland

i guess it should be on its way if its not there already. Lt me know when you get it k?

3. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

ill let you know as soon as i get it.

4. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

ok i recieved the SF bobblehead and there seems to be a problem...

parts of him are missing :confused:

when i sent it to you it was all one complete piece, but i searched the box and all the cotton balls, but parts that belong oh his leg/ankle area are missing. my mom (the holder of the $$$) will still give you your whole 40 bucks back, but wheres the rest of my bobblehead?

5. emoreland

thats what I was trying to tell you. I could not find them either.

What I had originally planned on doing was to go ahead anddglue it back together but the pieces that are chipped from his ankle were not there when I first got the bobblehead. I tried calling the company who makes them (BDA.com) and they are supposed to get back in touch with me. Do you want their phone number so you can call them?

6. emoreland

I was just curious to see if you or your mother has sent the money yet for the bobblehead? Let me know when you get a chance ok? thank you

7. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

not yet, she has to wait till she gets paid again because i have been sucking her dry for money lately. dont worry id say i should have it no less than in the next 2 weeks. is that cool with you?

8. emoreland

yeah thats cool with me. I just wanted to see what the latest news is. Please let me know when you get a chance k? thank you.

9. TheMaster1

TheMaster1 Member

10. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

my mom put the check in the mail a few days ago, so it should be there soon.

11. emoreland

Just wanted to let you know I got the check in the mail last night. I want to thank you for being so understanding during this time. I appreciate what you did. Most people would have denied that it was broken and would have refused to give me a refund. Thank you for being so helpful and honest. It is nice to know there are people like you still in this world; as bad as it can be sometimes. thank you again.
    Everett

12. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

you're welcome.