1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Nuggets 104, Rockets 94

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Sure you have your opinion, but the fact is Yao is untradable and you know why. So your statement of "Yao's untradable is false" is like you are trying hard to force your personal opinion on somebody else.

You have the same problem in a lotta your post, you talk like you are right to begin with.

Again, Yao is untradable.

2. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Mark "wall St. Crook" Cuban?
    Oh plz, you just ruined your own intellegent post by mentioning Camby, former DPOY whos afraid of body contact.

3. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Sorry man but you get rid of Yao you will dismantle this team at its present state and this team has been built around him for many years as well as Tmac. No way is Morey gonna touch it, Tmac and Yao aren't going anywhere this season.

4. Mr.Pink

Mr.Pink Member

Yao is here because he's chinese. We all know Dwight wouldn't let K-Mart own him.

5. qbthething

qbthething Member

if you wanna blame people...blame it on the f0cking guard. I mean offense is run through them...if yao can handed the ball and **** then its yao fault. Yaos not a playmaker...i mean if he do suck...just dont give him the ball...But ahhhh...then people start to complain yao not getting the ball :D so yea...yao pwn but his teammate sucks :D

6. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

So you're going to tell me that a team can trade a 2 time mvp in his prime (moses malone) but cant trade a guy that hasnt even made 1st team all nba ever and playing on a team that has won 68% of the game without him?

7. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

I've never seen so many people overreact to a loss on a back to back game on the road. We just beat the spurs on the road by 19. Not to say that the Spurs are the Spurs of old but they are still playing well enough that a 19 point win is impressive. Tonights game was close in the first half and then Chauncey came out in the 3rd and straight shot us out of the game. We made a few runs to get back in but it wasn't enough. When players like Chauncey have their best game of the year you just have to tip your hat and move on. Plus we were without Tracy, Battier, and Barry.

And all the Yao for Dwight talk should stop. Go check the box score for when we played the Magic this year or even better check the head to head numbers between Yao and Dwight for their careers. People would get real tired of Dwight's 50 percent free throw shooting after a week and he is no better at the end of games because of it.

8. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Sorry meant to say we beat the Spurs at home by 19

9. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

No but we all know Yao owns Dwight and his mammy.

10. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Bottom line with the Rockets is that it's always two steps forward, one step back. You've just got to hope that there's cumulative progress over a long period of time.

11. Akim523

Akim523 Member

No Im not. Like I said you have your opinions and I have mine, at least I didnt say your opinion was false just because I dont agree with you.

Yao is untradable, its that simple, and you know it.

Get over it Lee.

12. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

Trade rafer and yao in a package deal! :mad:

13. rockets_fanatic

I'd trade everyone if it would make you all ahppy and make you stop b****ing after every game.

14. HoustonRockets

I have no doubt that we will avenge this loss. We play Denver again im not worried. Go Rockets!

15. count_dookoo

count_dookoo Member

contrary to what the majority of the forum's reaction, i enjoyed the game and was not upset by the result. i really liked Rockets' effort and intensity. they are on the good track if they can keep this up.

the problem last night was the backcourt was too short and got burned by billups and j.r. smith which are both pretty tall for their positions. if we would have had tmac or shane, the result would have been another one. and i actually think that denver not having melo in the 2nd half, actually helped them, as they moved the ball a lot better.

as a side note, i've got nothing against yao, but he should make a conscious effort of tryiung to dunk the ball every time he gets it near the rim. oh, and brooks should shoot technicals instead of yao when both of them are on the floor.

anyway, i'm looking forward to the next games. the rockets are starting to gel.

16. rockets_fanatic

I have noticed that Yao has missed most of his technical free throws. I find it weird that he is consistantly such a good free throw shooter, except for a technical free throw.

17. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

we are way too inconsistent!

18. tomogi

tomogi Member

Nugget has Bilupus from that's exchange,it's defender and attack is more parallelism.

19. ai_111

ai_111 Rookie

I excepted a loss. We didnt have three of our sg and sf and we were on a back 2 back away game. But, we could have win it if Artest hit his layups and Yao do what he did.

20. Ikorose

Ikorose Member

We lost on the end of a back to back after playing the Spurs (vs Nuggets playing Wolves the day before). It doesn't help that we're the road team in that mile high Denver atmosphere. Give it a rest and stop PMS'ing after every loss.