1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Vids Question] Which videos should I offer this year?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Rockets2K, Sep 24, 2008.

Tags:
?

Which videos do you want to see

1. Full game video

515 vote(s)
    66.9%
  2. Pre/Post game video

179 vote(s)
    23.2%
  3. highlight clips

477 vote(s)
    61.9%
  4. None of them

11 vote(s)
    1.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Im in a better place this year as far as time goes, its just the first week in Nov is kinda tight already. Between both my wife and daughters bdays and my moms surgery the day before...the first week is looking really tight as far as time goes.

I will make sure the vids are done, some just may take longer than the 24 hours I normally try for.

2. AzNaNsZ

AzNaNsZ Member

Wow Rockets2k we really can't thank you enough for the time you put into these videos

3. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Full games! I'm a die hard rockets fan even though I've now lived in NC for 6 years. The only way I can watch rockets games is through you since I don't have cable. You're the man dude - thanks for all your hard work.

4. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

hey how long does it take you guys to download the full game???

5. yyrox

yyrox Member

Is always greedy as a fan, hoped that may manufacture HD.

Can you manufacture use the H.264 code, the MP4 seal. Your present's method a little falls behind, uses a code, even if you enhanced the code rate the clarity also not to be able to achieve the very high level, therefore, suggested that used the H.264 code, the MP4 seal, must carry on two codes, but a non-code.

I am one from China's fan, simultaneously is also a video frequency manufactures the amateur. Saw this year you have the improvement video quality idea, only then greedy proposes these requests. Because my English proficiency is very bad, can only let the software do for somebody the translation. Tomorrow our competition started, desperate after-crops the placard to seek help. Thanks ~

I deeply to know that since the manufacture video frequency has been hard sledding how is time-consuming, thanks you the offer, the above has requested, regardless of you achieve or not me to support you, R2K~ thanks ~~~

6. yyrox

yyrox Member

Hoped that R2K can consider my suggestion, thanks ~~~
    The tomorrow's competition to be very splendid, thanks ~~~

7. bucket

bucket Member

By the way, what happened to the highlight clips on youtube? Those are sometimes all I can see of the games.

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

A combination of the back to back coming on the weekend, and Im busy with some real life stuff = no highlights. Ill try to get caught up with at least the last two games but I can't make any promises.

9. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

R2k, you do a good job, no complaints here. except maybe some front row rox tix...... :D

10. engr chris

engr chris Member

I have a suggestion for R2K. First of all, I want to say youre doing a great job. Appreciate all the efforts. But I think it would be better if you can just upload the videos to a video host site like DivX (DVD quality), Dailymotion, Megavideo, Veoh etc. It would be better because there is no need of downloading and seeding and it takes long time to finish. Just my suggestion. Thanks. :)

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

once again

Do any of those sites allow me to upload a file that is almost 1 GIGABYTE in size for FREE adn allow unlimited downloads?

I thought not.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Hey R2K, congrats on becoming a member of the ClutchCrew!

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Congrats as well R2k

You deserve it, your contributions in the chat and the capping and posting of the vids are a couple of the things that make this site great.

But now I have another arse to kiss.

ARGH !

;)

DD

14. engr chris

engr chris Member

Here is a sample R2K. This is a 5 minute preview but you can view the full game when you download veohtv.

<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/veohplayer.swf?permalinkId=v875638aCsMNJf5&id=anonymous&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0" allowFullScreen="true" width="410" height="341" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><font size="1">Watch <a href="http://www.veoh.com/videos/v875638aCsMNJf5">NBA 1986 West Finals Game 5 Lakers - Rockets</a> in <a href="http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos.html?category=category_sports">Sports Online</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;View More <a href="http://www.veoh.com/">Free Videos Online at Veoh.com</a></font>

15. bucket

bucket Member

Thanks. Obviously, it's a big favor you're doing all of us, and we have no right to expect the highlights. I was just curious about if they'd be back. I greatly appreciate all the work you do.