1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans (BobFinn's) Fantasy Hoops 2007-2008 [***Draft Has Started***]

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by RocketsPimp, Oct 7, 2007.

1. l3uddhab0y

l3uddhab0y Contributing Member

I took Charlie Bell.....

2. Truthscore

Truthscore Member

Damn Adam Morrison. Out for the season probably. I hope you are all happy!

He is a sissy!

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

OK, let's get this clarified. I said I would like a player to earn eligibility for a position once a player has 8 starts at a given position.

So...are there any proposals on what to use to determine that? If we don't have a way to measure it, I don't see how it can be instituted.

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Yahoo! establishes eligibility similarily, after so many starts at a position. I think it should be consistent with Yahoo! because they update constantly.

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

completely agree, can't work out why people bag yahoo..... they list the positions more accurately and keep them up to date

the only issue will be if they already list someone at centre ie okur then there will be no reason for it to change on yahoo, perhaps some sort of jury system where you present your 5/8 box scores for approval

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Box Scores usually are structured where you can tell who started at what position.

But I agree, yahoo keeps the most consistent and up-to-date position analysis.

7. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

So now the speculation begins?

How bout a Smack Talk thread.

:)

Early winners and losers? Paper champs?

8. Truthscore

Truthscore Member

Its a new Season everyone!! 2008 is the year for the Flint Town Ballers to take it to the top.

9. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Wrong thread, Truth.