1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Where you at Moe??? We need to talk about last nights Raider/Titans game! :)

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Dream34, Dec 23, 2001.

1. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

Moestraven,
    What happened to your Raiders last night? You know I am just kidding with you. From what I understand Janokowski was hurt. Beating the Packers impressed me but to see that they beat the Raiders in Oakland is really impressive. Makes me that much more pissed off about how the Titans had beaten the Ravens on that last MNF game and had the call changed. Damn I hate the Ravens.

Man I am so glad and fortunate that we have Steve McNair as our quarterback. He has really come into his own this season as true all around quarterback (running, leadership and passing). It is ironic that it would not have happened had Eddie not been having such a piss poor season (due to his various injuries). Where are all the McNair bashers now. What Steve can't throw? I think you can see that the man is an awesome quarterback/warrior. Steve did not even practice all week. Wow!!! I love this guy and the fact that he is only 28 years old. The guy is just hitting his prime. I am so glad that Fisher has taken the handcuffs off of McNair. Actually I think the injury to Eddie had alot to do with Fisher opening up the offense and putting more weight on Steve's shoulders. Steve deserves a trip to the Pro-Bowl along with Rich Gannon and Brady from New England.

I want the Titans to win their last two games against the Browns and the Bengals and end this season on high note. I think that will carry over well to next season.

I think the Titans just need to do some retooling in their secondary and offensive line. Also pray that Eddie George can recovery fully from his toe injury and that the injury bug does not bite the Titans as bad next year. With that said the Titans will be back to full force next season. Being in the new division with the Colts, Jags, and Texans will be fun!!

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Damn you Moe. Your freakin' Raiderettes may cause me to lose my fantasy football game. Thanks a lot Janichokeski!!!! :mad:

I bet he's from Lompoc, too! :)

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Wow , Im sorry I didnt even see this post until now , If You Watched The Steelers - Ravens game from a few weeks ago it was the same result, They drove the ball but coulnt score, This game deserved to go into OT at least, I was mad Janikowski but I guess his excuse was His Injury . I wonder if Lecher could have made a 32 yard FG if Jano would have said he couldnt go out there . There was 11 seconds left , It was 3rd and 10, If you ask me they should have thrown one into the End Zone.