1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Time to smell the roses!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Dec 2, 2001.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Desert Scar:

Georgia played Florida in Jacksonville and not the Swamp.

I will just have to agree to disagree with you here.

I say this not to be argumentative, but it is because Georgia is my 2nd favorite team after Miami. I have seen Georgia do this too many times the last couple of seasons...get your hopes up and then do something stupid like lose to Auburn in Athens.

I really do think that Richt will take them to that next level, but it won't be until next year at the very earliest.

I think it would be a good match-up for Georgia against Syracuse or VA Tech with a possible 10 games being split 5-5.

Considering how Auburn finished their season, I am not sold that Georgia is definitely better than Syracuse and/or Virginia Tech. I think that all 3 teams are around the same.