1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gameday Blastoffs

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Johnny Rocket, Oct 10, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

I was wondering if they were doing those free Gameday Blastoff Programs again this year. If they were I would really like to get a lot of them. So if somebody who had season tickets would be willing to pick one of them up at most of the games for me and we could agree on a price for them before hand and how many I would get. If you are interested in helping me out I would certainly be willing to pay you for your troubles please email me John@losttexan.net

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Anybody??? Come on if you are already going to the game why not pick up an extra Blastoff for me and make some $$$

3. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

I'm not a season ticket holder and I usually get to about 4 games a year or so.... anyway I'm going opening night!! If they have them, I'll pick you up one.

email me.

rH