1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who can send me Rockets games ?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Collo, Oct 6, 2001.

1. Collo

Collo Member

My problem is: I live in germany.

NBA Coverage in germany means only between 2 and 4 games a week, so that I could only see 1 Rockets game last season.

I hope that one of you can put games on tape and send them to germany. It would be great if you could find out what it would cost to send a tape to germany and how long it would take. Here in germany there is a lower rate if you only send some kind of media without anything else, maybe you have something similar as well.

Of Course I would cover all your costs for this, but the rocks are definitely worth it.
    Please help me see the Rockets !!!

2. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

get direct tv
    watch it all bud

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Man do I feel sorry for you Rocket's faithful with very little or no access to games.

But Troy is right, if you got NBA Team Pass, you would get every Rocket game...at like 5 in the morning, but at least you get to watch them right?

4. Collo

Collo Member

I`d bring Directv the money for the league pass personally walking on my knees if I could then see the rockets.

BUT it is submitted (I hope that`s the correct word) from a satellite that can`t be received in germany even if you use a 25yard satellite dish.

So once again, please help me !!!

5. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Oh, that sucks...

The only game I can think of that I have is the 95 Finals.