1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Very interesting regarding 9/11/01

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Francis3, Sep 23, 2001.

1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

This is a must see. Alot of stuff to read.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Hmm.......Read this section.

In the rush to sell an invasion of Afghanistan, our government and media have been waving a bunch of middle eastern faces at us on the TV; photos of the dangerous hijackers who ploughed their stolen aicraft into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Flight 93 was supposedly flown by Captain Saeed al-Ghamdi and a second hijacker named Bukhari, while Abdulrahman al-Omari was supposed to be at the controls of flight 11. Going from these suspects, links are being created to point the finger of blame at various targets, including but not limited to Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, etc.

Ah, but the best laid plans gang aft aglay and there's a problem! Mr. al-Omari, a pilot with Saudi Airlines, just walked into the US embassy in Jeddah to demand why he was being reported as a dead hijacker in the American media. Likewise Mr. al-Ghamdi is still alive and well and at his job for Tunis Air, while Mr. has been dead for two years now, according to the Saudi Gazette.

Even CNN is now reporting that the men who hijacked those aircraft were using phony IDs, using the names of real people still living in Arab nations in the middle east.

So, one fact is now apparent. If those who hijacked those airplanes were using stolen identities, then we don't know who they were or who they worked for. We can't. It's impossible.

Now, people who are intending to commit suicide normally don't worry about whether anyone knows their real name, and it is here that some other odd aspects of this case take on a new meaning.

We are being told that the group that planned and carried out the hijackings and subsequent attack on the World Trade Towers were highly trained (possibly by the CIA) experts, with knowledge of how to steal identities, forge fake IDs, and compromise White House and Air Force One security codes.

Yet at the same time, we are being told that these same hijackers spent the night before the attack getting drunk in a bar, making noise, screaming insults at the "infidels", and doing everything they could to attract attention to themselves. They used the credit cards issued in their stolen names, allowed their driver's licenses to be photocopied, and used public library computers to send emails back and forth using their stolen names signed to unencrypted messages about their plans to steal aircraft and crash them into buildings.

In short, these men did everything they could to make sure everyone knew who they were, or more to the point, who they were pretending to be.

Because the IDs used by the hijackers were phony, we cannot know who they really were or who they really worked for. But what is apparent is that those who planned the hijackings and the attacks on the World Trade Towers went out of their way to leave plenty of clues pointing to citizens of Arab nations of the middle east.

We don't know who planned the attacks on the World Trade Towers.

But we do know who they wanted us to think they were.

We do know who they intended America to blame for the atacks.

What you guys think about it?

2. New Kid On The Block

oh

my

goodness.

This is going to be a looooooooooooooong decade.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

I'm not too sure on the validity of that site, but its an interesting article nonetheless.

So let me get this straight; the article essentially hints at the fact that some group of people may have tried to frame citizens and/or terrorists from the middle east??:eek:

Azim da Dream

4. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

sounds very NWO, skull & bones and all that jazz...
    wanna get scared?

start searching for stuff like that....
    that'll really get ya going...actually alot of the stuff that is at the bottom of that link is some of what I meant by "wanna get scared?" very weird stuff...

:confused:

rH

#4 rockHEAD, Sep 23, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2001
  5. New Kid On The Block

You are correct. Those hijackers could've been from ANTARCTICA for all we know! I must admit, if this is true, these are some unusually smart ass freak-of-natures.

6. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

ever heard of MOCKINGBIRD?

this is pretty scary...

bbs readers... what's your take on the website Francis3 posted and the stuff contained within it?
    conspiracy theory?
    truth?
    little of both?
    :confused:
    rH

7. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

well, this settles it. The hijackers weren't Arabic and in all actuality, are being framed. Merry Christmas and happy Jihad. I'm tired of reading stories of people being framed. These guys apparently had their ID's stolen, well deal with it. Quit being so sensitive about this. America is walking on pins and needles, and these guys want to raise a ruckus?

8. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

BTW, who else is tired of conspiracy theories or the govenrnment is out to get us causes? Was this site started by Alex Jones or Art Bell? It looks very professional........:rolleyes:

9. treeman

treeman Member

Hmmm... If this is just an excuse to frame Arab terrorists, then I wonder why all those passengers with cellphones called people telling them that they were being hijacked by Arabic-looking men? :rolleyes:

I also wonder why Ata - the same man who went to pilot school in Florida, and who was filmed earlier this year in Malaysia meeting with a known Iraqi intelligence agent - was seen on airport cameras boarding one of the doomed flights? :rolleyes:

I also wonder why so many of these people were already on the FBI's watch list? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Azim,

This is not aimed at you, but those who may believe the article.

The terrorists who executed the suicide bombings last week may or may not have had fake I.D.s. But, the fact of whether they were of Middle Eastern descent is hard to argue.

There are security photos of the terrorists arriving at the terminals. There are witnesses who trained some of them to fly. There are more witnesses of people who trained them in the martial arts at local gyms. The passengers on the planes who used their cell phones described the terrorists as men of Middle Eastern descent. All of these pieces of evidence show the perpetrators to be of Middle Eastern descent.

Now, if you want to go off on a tangent about some other group of non-Middle Easterners hiring these men of Middle Eastern descent, then you'd at least have more of an argument (But, it'd be highly unlikely, and very hard to prove).

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I saw pictures of this Mohammed Atta guy who flew one of the planes into the world trade center, boarding the plane (from a security camera). It is definitely the same guy that was studying as Mohammed Atta in Hamburg/Germany, and he is definitely an Arabian guy. So while some guys might have used stolen identities, it doesn't change anything about the fact that there WERE hijackers from the Arabian world. Same was reported by the people on the plane that went down in Pennsylvania. So saying they could have been from Antarctica is wrong.

12. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

The cite seems like Larouchite or crazy stuff to me.

The only interesting part is the BBC story about plans for a US attack on Afhanistan. That bears follow up. The BBC is usually as accurate, if not more so, than the US media since the journalists tend to be more serious and less entertainment and ratings oriented.

Even if we were planning an attack on Bin Laden and Afghanistan for October, (I certainly could believe that) the timing of the NYC bombing and our planned attack on the Taliban and OBO was almost certainly a coincidence.

13. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Ever read the Proletariat Guard? Former CIA agents have a lot of scary stories to tell.

14. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

The passengers must've been in on the frame-up. Clearly, all the passengers who made phone calls were members of the CIA.

Or perhaps all the phone calls were faked by the CIA with soundalikes, etc.

It's as plausible as most of the Kenedy assassination theories I've read (which is to say "not at all plausible").

15. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

These conspiracy theories popping up are so crazy, at least ones like this. How does he explain the people on the plane describing the hijackers, officials tracing at least 2 of the hijackers to Osama bin Laden, not to mention the photos, records, dental records, black box records, phone records, etc., etc.

16. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

Ok, just want to precede this by saying that I agree that it is highly doubtful that is or other theories are true in any way.

I just want to say that the fact that these men "were arab looking" doesn't really mean squat. Many arab men are very fair, almost to the point where they look white. Also, if the perpetrators were really bent on framing them, I'm sure going to the trouble of dieing their hair dark brown or black and growing a "Ladenesque" beard to look Arabian wouldn't be too much for them. Another more specific (yet similarily very unlikely) theory is that a group of extremists from Israel intent on getting global condemnation against Arabs and Muslims planned this attack themselves to frame them. If that were the case, the people from the middle east actually are middle eastern.

Again, I am not saying by any means that I believe these conspiracy theories have any truth to them, just pointing out that because they were 'arab-looking' doesn't mean too much.

Some of the other reasons however ( like seeing Atta on the surveliance camera) are logical.

Azim da Dream

17. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Jeff,

Is that the book's name? I couldn't find it at Barnes and Noble.

Or do I have to know someone in the underground and get a copy-of-a-copy-of-a-copy :)