1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bin Laden applauds the terrorists

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dr of Dunk, Sep 12, 2001.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If this isn't a deathwish for himself and/or the country that happens to be harboring him, I don't know what is. From USAToday.com and the AP News Wire :

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2001/09/12/binladen-happy.htm

------------------------------------

Bin Laden happy over attack, denies involvement

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) — Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden congratulated the people who carried out the deadly terrorist strikes in the United States, but denied Wednesday that he was involved, a Palestinian journalist said. "Osama bin Laden thanked Almighty Allah and bowed before him when he heard this news," Jamal Ismail, Abu Dhabi Television's bureau chief in Islamabad, said, quoting a close aide of bin Laden's. Ismail said the aide, whom he wouldn't identify by name, called him early Wednesday on a satellite telephone from a hide-out in Afghanistan. Bin Laden praised the people who carried out the attacks in Washington and New York, Ismail said, quoting the aide. "But he had no information or knowledge about the attack" ahead of time, Ismail said.

2. 4chuckie

4chuckie Member

His days are very, very numbered. Let him enjoy his last days on earth.
    The earth will be a better place once that peice of crap is on the receiving end of a missile.

My prayers to everyone effected by yesterdays tragedy and especially those who may be suffering for those loved ones who can not be located.

3. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

That is the typical MO of Bin Laden's cowardly attacks. In each of the instances he has been connected with terrorist activity, he has denied any knowledge of the act. In fact, I don't think there has been an attack that he has publicly taken credit for. Basically its the same tactic as the Taliban and other governments that sponsor terrorism have been taking for awhile: denounce the act but privately continue to fund these bastards and snicker in the back room with your houka smoking buddies. Basically no terrorist is stupid enough to publicily take credit for a particular act since Libya got the crap beat out of them in the early 80s.

4. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

I think that anyone who applaudes this should be killed. He is the mastermind and should be taken out just for being happy over it. People have no feelings for human life whatsoever.

5. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

I'd be curious as to what Cat Stevens thinks about these attacks?
    We all know he supports the Salman Rushdi thing.

6. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Smile while you can...........your days are numbered :mad:

7. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Dead man walking.

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

He is such a pu$$y. If you are man enough to talk the talk, be man enough to admit you did it. If almighty Allah thinks its so damn great to kill our innocent people, why not own up to it.

9. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

To me, The government of the United States should issue a global mandate: You are either with us or you are against us. We p***y-foot around political correctness, not wanting to upset other nations by fronting foes of ours that are friends of theirs. These 'fringe states' need to be told, "Things have eternally changed. You can no longer straddle the fence between friend or enemy. We, as a country, are pissed off and tolerance is no longer an option. Your borders are now open to our troops. If you are a friend of America, then your country can be used as a passageway to the bad guys or as a staging area ground for future attacks. If you are anything less than 100 percent supportive of the U.S. then you are subject to attack. Period."

I am not one to isolate Bin Laden. Yes, I want him punished. But he is not alone. Any person capable of this atrocity should be targeted. Even if it turns out that he had NOTHING to do with yesterday's attacks I feel that he should still be eliminated if for no other reason than that he applauded the act.

I do not specifically want retribution. I want elimination of the threat. For as long as it takes. I want to tell my grand-kids about this thing in the past that was called 'terrorism'. Maybe we will never fully rid the world of terrorism. But we should certainly never, EVER, end the hunt for those responsible.

Right now, we fear them. Our actions should be so absolute that they fear America and her allies.

Thoughts and prayers to those lost.

Chance

10. RocksMillenium

Mike Reagan, Ronald Reagan's son brought up a great point, don't just declare war on Laden, declare war on terrorist. If we take out the wrong terrorist, oh well you're in the wrong line of work. We should have taken Laden out a long time ago, and now we should declare war on terrorist. I completely agree.

11. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Doesn't Mike Reagan call most of the women he meets b****es?

12. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Even if Bin Laden was innocent of yesterdays attack, that guy has attacked us before. The Navy boat that was bombed was him and I believe (not sure) that the origianal bombing of WTC was by him also. I did not understand then why we didnt hunt this guy down. Our government has waited too long to be reactive. Our govenrment should have been proactive. To be proactive, legislators are going to have to be less worried about spending money on the military and intelligence. There are only about 1000 american spies. 1000 for the whole damn world. That is pathetic. HumInt is a most necassary form of intelligence. Also, our military is paid very very very weakly and I dont mean every Friday. These men and women that put their lives on the line for you and me get paid less than minimum wage. They use equipment that is old and outdated. Legislators are so worried about being "politically correct" that they will not overturn a law that makes asassinating the bad guys illegal. We train our special ops guys to be killing machines and they cannot do their job. We let Great Britian do it.

I may be going a little overboard but I am pissed. I cannot believe that this happened and I do not want it to happen again. I had to reassure my son last night that bad men will not go to mommy and daddy's work and kill them. That is heart breaking. I do not like being scared and I do not like even more for my children to be scared. If you back a scared animal into a corner, it will attack. I believe America is just that.

13. RocksMillenium

Seriously Achebe, I didn't even know the guy existed until yesterday! :)

14. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

rm, I think I'm thinking of Lil' Ron. He does the AKC shows. :)

15. RocksMillenium

Ah ok! :) This guy, Mike, sounded entertaining though, and knew what he was talking about. He's the adopted son of Ronald Reagan.

16. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

The government should torture the hell out of Osama and his ****ing people before killing them!

17. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

I was so ticked off seeing people celebrate what happen. It's like yeah it's 'sucha great time', over 10,000 people were killed, 'yeah'. I was like screaming when I saw it. It's like yeah, your nation is weak and ours is the most powerful in the world, we could blow you all to pieces without any effort.

18. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

One of the most heart-breaking things that I have ever seen was this morning. The Today show interviewed one of the passengers' mother of the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania. She told Matt Lauer that her son had called her from one of the phones on the plane that's on the back of the seats and told her that the plane was being hijacked. Watching this caused the incredible horror that occurred yesterday to really sink in. I got emotional watching this that I had to turn off the TV before I freaking lost it!! To have no regard for human life and then to celebrate like these people killed an animal for sport is one of the most despicable, disgusting, and nauseating things I have ever seen. Just thinking about these weirdos doing this makes me want to vomit. It's like some other people have pointed out: people in the US, at least the ones I know, don't celebrate every time some Palestinian is killed by someone from Israel.

Bin Laden's days are numbered. I hope he realizes that if he doesn't give himself up, he's going to cause more innocent people to die whether in Afghanistan or whatever country he's in. However, he obviously has no f***ing sense whatsoever, so I got a message to Mr. Osama:

I hope it was worth it to you to see so many innocent people die. Now, it's time for you and your sorry pieces of amphibian graba**es of s*** to die along with more innocent people who live in Afghanistan who had the misfortune of being in the same country with a piece of vermin like you.

#18 Manny Ramirez, Sep 12, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2001