1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

the "coming out" of a bisexual NJ Net?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by pacertom, Dec 8, 2006.

1. KAS13

KAS13 Contributing Member

What, I don't like Gay people so that makes me a bad person. That's complete bs. I promise you make prejudicial judgements about people every day but don't even consider it. You can bring yourself to LIVE as well.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Looks like KAS13 is setting the stage for a 3-on-1!!! :eek:

3. KAS13

I'm glad you're amused. You still are yet to answer the question bro? Why is that? Are you going to be there or not? It's a simple yes or no, you can conitinue to talk as much gay crap as you want. It's not getting to me anymore. It did at first (just b/c I don't like some of you to begin with) but not anymore. I know you are continuing to do it to get a rise out of me. That's cool. Whatever helps you sleep at night. The funny thing is that I'm not kidding. I'll come straight from the game to LIVE. I just wonder if you're going to continue to make comments or going to go to the viewing party. Just answer the question and continue to make all the comments you want.

4. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

5. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

KAS13 is hardcore.

He's going to make a gloryhole at Live by karate-kicking a hole in the stall.

Then he's going to take everybody on.

6. SamFisher

I TOLD you I would be there. We will get down and dirty at LIVE. You and me, KAS13. I'm sure you'll be easy to find - the pointy hat and burning cross will give you away. Me, I'll be wearing the tight shirt and have a generally oily sheen.

7. KAS13

That's a sarcastic answer and tells me nothing. Hilarious, because I don't agree with homosexuality it makes me a member of the KKK. You can only give sarcastic remarks or continue to make gay jokes b/c you're simply a puss. I hate internet bullies (I think it's the lamest thing ever) but back up what you say. If you're prepared to run your mouth then be prepared for somebody to possibly decide to close it for you.

8. KAS13

Seems like you're way more into this then you should be. I'm sure you're another internet puss too.

9. SamFisher

How many real live bar fights have you ever been in, KAS13? Answer for real. I have never been in one (a few minor beer fueled scuffles in college but nothing really serious) and don't intend to start. Least of all because some stupid internet bigot is mad that he exposed himself as a cro-magnon gay basher.

PS, I have answered/issued "e-challenges" on the BBS before, never because of a hyper-sensitive gay-basher. All really productive. I believe I owe Cohen an e-beating due to some feud we had going once he threw out the "keyboard badass" line. But if you want to fight in a safe environment, I know some places in NYC where we could do so with pads, etc. I have no idea why you'd want to though, as I sure don't. Sounds stupid to me.

10. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I'll be the guy with long hair and a beard and big muscles. When I've made you my b****, I demand a nice back rub and a beer. I will also be using you as my footstool, so make sure to bring your crushed velvet sportcoat: I don't want to scuff my new Nikes.

11. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

12. KAS13

The honest answer to that would probably be somewhere between 5 or 10 inside of a bar (that includes groups of friends) but a pretty decent amout in parking lots downtown or other places because nobody wanted to get arrested. In the last 3 years, 4 total (including inside and outside the establishment).

I'm not mad that I spoke my opinion on homosexuality. I don't agree with it and am man enough to say that. If someone has a problem with that then that's there problem. I'm entitled to my right not to like homosexuals. Plain and simple. You have the right to not agree with my opinion, say that makes be a bigot ect....

Here in lies your problem. You decided to continously make fun of me (you have done so in the past as well) and I decided to answer the way I did. Many others decided to jump in because so many of you love to take shots at me and the other inside poster.

I could careless about echallenges. I think they are honestly normally pathetic. However, if people are going to sit here and run their mouths consistantly and i actually have an opportunity to meet up with them then it's different bro. I''m not looking to spar with you in NYC. I could get 2 or three gyms in Houston to let us do that same in Vegas. I'm not looking to spar, I meant every single word I said.

Funny thing is that I'm actually super cool with Clutch. Email the dude and see. You guys never would in the past (after the Bush stuff fell apart and when you were accusing me of being another poster) you just decided to run your mouths. This time i got tired of it. Still am. I don't want to spar anyone, why lie, I'm fed up with the crap and would love to beat a few people's a$$. That's just the truth. Your right in terms of saying what will it solve but the simple fact remains that way too many people hide behind a moniter because they can. It's actually a lesson learned just the same.

13. KAS13

Just give an honest answer dude. It's hilarious to me that you won't. Just keep running your mouth. I guess there's nobody who wants to back up their bull****. At least SamFisher replied with an honest answer.

14. twhy77

twhy77 Contributing Member

Dude your argument is quite weak. You state since someone makes prejudicial judgements everyday and doesn't realize it, that they are the same as you. You however, are making a conscience decision to hate gay people.

Now, I am one of the most conservative posters here, and I certainly don't endorse the gay lifestyle, however, I am able to make the distinction between that and hating another person.

Maybe since you consciouslly recognize your predjudice you should do something to amend it? Else, you'll just get smart ass answers on the internet and cause yourself to really look like the Geico caveman, not that there's anything wrong with that.

15. SamFisher

Very well, KAS13, I back down and am going to allow you to ***-bash in peace without further comment, your bar-fighting record speaks for itself.

let this be a lesson to the rest of you posters, KingCheetah, jmwilliamson, thadeus:

[​IMG]

16. KAS13

See, you couldn't resist taking one last shot even though you asked me for an honest answer and i gave it to you. You had to post that garbage at the end of your post. I wasn't posting my bar fighting record as something to be proud of, I was answering you question. Whatever bro, you have no intention of backing up your words anyways. Isn't calling them fags insulting as well ? Unreal.

17. KAS13

I choose not to like or accosiate myseelf with gay people. That's my choice. I don't go looking for them to beat up or attack them when I see them. I'm sure many of the previous posters will get to have a field day with this but I've been hit on by gay people before at different clubs and bars. I didn't kick their ass or go crazy I just let them know that I had absolutely no interest and went about my business. Personally, I find what they do disgusting but it's not like I'm doing anything but voicing my opinion. If I was on this board saying I wanted to kick their assess and f them and f that then it would be different. This could have actually been a respectful conversation but certain posters have to make it otherwise. Then when it comes down to it they are nothing more then internet puss's.

18. SamFisher

19. Porsche576

Porsche576 Member

Why would this thread be locked?

20. KAS13

You are honestly one of most b**** made people ever.